Katie Phang is an American host and anchor of the Katie Phang Show. She has been working for MSNBC and MSNBConpeacock for many years. Phang has also been a legal contributor to the NBC News network. Her most recent work was as co-host of Money Court on CNBC.
Who is Katie Phang Married to? Know More About Her Husband And Kids
Katie Phang is blissfully married to her long-term partner Jonathan Feldman. Mr. Jonathan is also a professional lawyer like his wife. He works especially on finance-related cases such as litigation, restructuring, and bankruptcy.
Phang shares a beautiful daughter Charlotte (Charlie), with her spouse. At present, the family of three resides in Miami Shores. Believe it or not, Katie's husband is Jewish by religion, so their kid goes to a Jewish school.
Sources claim that Katie-Jonathan's child is as talented as her parents. Charlie Jonathan is quite smart and has a chart IQ level. Regardless of being a celebrity kid, Katie prefers keeping her children and family members low profile.
Katie Phang's Net Worth
Katie Phang possesses an estimated net worth of $5 million as 2022. On average, an American television analyst receives a paycheck of around $104,262 annually. Being one of the well-known television hosts, she is sure to bag in a hefty paycheck than the aforementioned amount.
She is immensely popular for her work as a longtime Legal analyst for MSNBC and NBC News. She presents the show "The Katie Phang Show| early Saturday morning. Phang has been a familiar name in the broadcast field. She works on-air for radio programs like The Mike Callagher Show and Y-100 100.7 FM.
Phang leverages her significant trial experience to present analysis and commentary on the recent legal issues across the nation. That's not all; the Asian-American beauty has contributed to legal analysis for the network and cable news since 2005.
Check out the clip of Katie Phang hosting her show, The Katie Phang Show!
Over two decades, Katie has had several awards in her career. Currently, she is co-partnered with Berger Singerman, a Florida Law Firm. Not to mention, Katie began her professional career as a regular lawyer. Later, she chose to work as a TV legal analyst on channels like NBC, MSNBC, Fox News, CBS, etc.
Katie Phang Quick Facts
- Katie Phang is active on social networking sites Instagram and Twitter.
- Katie is interested in solving school la, real estate litigation, and criminal defense.
- Katie Phang earned a degree in Political Science with an international relations concentration from Yale University.
- Katie Phang was born and raised in Miami, Florida.
- Katie obtained her Doctor of Law from the Miami School of Law.
- Katie Phang is currently 47 years old.
- Katie Phang graduated from the Miami Palmetto Senior High School.
- She is the daughter of Jean Phang and Dr. Michael.
- Katie Phang is also a vice president for Dress for Success. She works at the Miami Dade Florida Association for Women Lawyers Association.
Be sure to check out Marriedwiki for more celebrity biographies.