Kellee Stewart is an American actress widely popular for her role in the hit 2005 movie Guess Who. People also recognize her for working on Funny Face Today, FFT in New York as a talent agent.
Is Kellee Stewart is Dating?
Despite being a public figure, the My Boys actress Kelle Stewart remains tight-lipped when it comes to sharing her personal life. Though the starlet does not open up about her relationship, Kellee might have been in some affairs in the past.
The Norristown native is probably planning to secretly get married as she hasn't introduced any man as her future husband to her fans yet. Stewart, however, is more focused on her career.
What Is Kellee Stewart Net Worth?
Kellee Stewart has summoned an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2021. She earned that wealth from her career as a television and movie actress. Stewart receives a payroll of more than $71,301 annually.
Stewart starred in television series like The Soul Man, My Boys, Undeclared, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Midnight Texas, Guess Who, Let's Talk, I'm Through with White Girls, Monster in Law, Love by the 10th, Bones, Witches to the East End, and Lets Talk.
Similarly, her other movie credits include Hot Tub Full Machine, Hot Tub Time Machine 2, Living with Fran, Monster in Law, Hunter Gatherer, Crazy Love, Deprivation, The Soul Man, Let her Play Claire Duffy, and Whitney.
Kellee Stewart - Quick Facts
- Kelle Stewart spent her early life in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
- Graduated from Norristown Area High School in 1993.
- Kellee joined the BFA Acting Program at the State University of New York at Purchase.
- Stewart graduated with honors and resided in New York City.
- Before fame, Stewart served as a talent agent at Funny Face Today, FFT, before migrating to California.
- The 5 feet 7 inches tall has a huge fan following on Instagram and Twitter.
- Kelle Stewart has two siblings, including sister Niecy Nash.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more biographies.