Kimmi Scott is well known by her name Kimmi Grant Scott. She is a popular TV personality, real estate agent, and entrepreneur. Kimmi gained popularity after appearing on Oprah Winfrey's show Love & Marriage Huntsville, produced for ITV America by Kingdom Reign Entertainment. Scott is also a nurse and an essential specialist on the frontline during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Is Kimmi Scott Married? Who Are Her Husband And Children?
Kimmi Grant Scott is a married woman. She is married to her boyfriend, Maurice Scott. Maurice Scott is an American lawyer, Real Estate Agent, and entrepreneur famous for featuring in Love & Marriage Huntsville.
The couple tied the knot on 25th August 2015 in a private wedding ceremony. Kimmi Grant Scott gave birth to a son Jaylin in March 2002 with her husband, Maurice Junior. In addition, Kimmi plays a mother figure role to
Maurice has three children from his past affair. Currently, Jaylin is 21 years old. He obtained a bachelor's degree in business administration and business management from Troy University.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Business Management from Troy University. Maurice had three children from his past relationship, Maurice Junior, D'Shalya, and Tatyana.
Kimmi Scott's Net worth and Career
Kimmi Grant Scott has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Kimmi earns from her career as an entrepreneur, actress, TV star, and real estate venture. She also makes from her catering company. Her husband, Maurice, also has an estimated net worth of $10 million. His source of income is from his acting career and real estate agent. Other famous millionaire TV Personalities are Edd China and Pat Sajak.
The media noticed Kimmi and Maurice after being chosen as one of the couples appearing in Oprah Winfred's reality show 'Love & Marriage: Huntsville.' It is a reality show produced by Kingdom Reign Entertainment for ITV America.
The show centers on the lives of three high-powered African-American couples who are longtime companions and eager socialities with solid identities and strong focuses of view. The pair has been associated with this show since 2019. Together with two couples, they are putting their genuine bequest ability to develop Huntsville city.
Kimmi Scott's Quick Facts
- Kimmi Grant Scott celebrates her birthday on 5th February.
- She was born in 1989 in Baltimore, Maryland, the United States of America.
- Scott lives in Alabama.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnicity.
- Her height is 5 feet 6 inches.
- She has a pair of dark brown eyes color and black hair color.
- Kimmi went to the University of Alabama, where she got her undergrad degree in nursing and graduated in 2004.
- She also went to Pine Forge Academy.
- She loves cooking and possesses a catering company called K&K Catering.
- She is active in Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc, an African American sorority.
- Scott and her spouse are accomplices in a real estate venture.
- She loves traveling and listening to music.
- Kimmi Scott has 231k fan followers on her Instagram account under the username @kimmi_kls.
Stay tuned to Marriedwiki for more celebrity biographies.