Kirsten Kutner is an intelligent Australian Interior designer. She gained popularity because of her husband Greg Norman. He is a golfing legend and business magnate by profession.
Kirsten Kutner's Married life with Greg Norman
Kirsten Kutner shares beautiful chemistry with husband Greg Norman despite the age gap. They secretly married in on 6 November 2010 in the British Virgin Islands after dating years. The golfer's son Gregory Norman Jr. served as the best man during the ceremony.
When the pair tied a knot Kirsten was 42 whereas her beau was already 55. Well, not only that, Norman was still married to Laura Andrassy while he started an affair with the 41-year-old interior designer.
The couple has successfully crossed one decade of marriage and still going strong. The lovebirds celebrated their tenth anniversary in Jupiter Island, Florida on November 6, 2020. Most notably, Kirsten and Greg are such a cool, romantic, and fun-loving couple anyone has imagined of.
Kirsten Norman often flaunts her engagement ring on her social media.
Kirsten and Greg became proud parents to two beautiful daughters Kaya Kutner and Kelly Kutner. Even in the 50s, Kutner is as glamorous as she used to be in her 20s. The mother to two shows off her age-defying figure in a skimpy bikini top.
Who was Kirsten Kutner's First Husband?
Mr. Neal Kutner had been the first husband and father to Kirsten's two daughters. The Australian interior designer was married to Neal in the 2000s and divorced in 2009 due to unknown issues.
Kirsten and Neal remained together for six to eight years before they parted separate ways. The pair welcomed their first child, Kaya Kutner on October 27, 2004, and the second child, Kelly Kutner on August 22, 2007.
How Much Is Kirsten Kutner Net Worth?
Kirsten Kutner has not yet disclosed the real figure of her net worth or earnings but assuming her lifestyle and profession she is worth millions of dollars.
Kutner resides in Greg Norman's $75 million, 11,000 acre Seven Lakes Ranch property in Colorado. Greg possesses an estimated net worth of $300 million.
Kirsten Kutner Quick Facts
- Kirsten Kutner was born on May 7 1968 in Sydney, Australia under the birth sign Virgo.
- She is 5 ft 6 inches tall and weighs 57 kg.
- Kutner holds an Australian nationality but she belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Kutner prefers traveling with her husband in the meantime.
- Kirsten visited different places of Nepal with spouse Greg Norman in 2016.
- Kirsten's mother Margaret and her aunt Geraldine were the ones who shaped her life.
- Kirsten Kutner has German and Filipino ancestry from her parents.
- Kirsten Kutner is not active on social networking sites.
- In 2010, when Greg's engagement with Kirsten was announced, the woman Laura accused him of having an affair and destroyed family.