Kylie Capps always dreamt of becoming a meteorologist, and now she has become one. She currently works at KDFW-TV FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth.
Kylie Capps is Engaged!
It is not clear when Capps and Shurtleff started dating, but she first posted a picture of him on her Instagram in 2018. Since then, she has been regularly uploading pictures with him on her social media.
Kylie Capps's Net Worth
Kylie Capps always wished to work in her home state of Texas, and she is living her dream. After graduation, she joined KXXV as a weekend morning Meteorologist. After one year, she joined KDFW-TV FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth in the same position and is still working there.
On average, a meteorologist in Dallas, Texas, makes $76,079 and $122,286 a year. Given, Capps is new in the field; hence it is likely she is making on the lower side of the pay scale. Her Net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be $100,000.
Quick Facts: Kylie Capps
- Kylie Capps was born on 25 May 1995 and, as of the writing of this article, is 25-years of age.
- She completed a Bachelor of Science in Meteorology from The University of Oklahoma in 2017.
- She attended the college on President’s Community Scholar.
- She grew up in Flower Mound, Texas.
- Her hobbies include running, watching college football, and finding new restaurants.
- She has one brother and two sisters.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!
Kylie Capps Affairs
First Affair with Chris Shurtleff
Chris Shurtleff is the fiance of FOX 4 News Meteorologist Kylie Capps. The pair got engaged in January 2021.