Lacey Hester is the beautiful daughter of NFL legend Terry Bradshaw and his wife Tammy Bradshaw. She is indeed the biological daughter of Tammy Bradshaw and her wife Terry.
Lacey Hester - Married to Noah Hester
Lacey Hester is a married woman. She met her husband Noah Fox Hester, a private chef from Hawaii in 2014. After knowing each other well, Lacey and Noah immediately started seeing each other on a regular basis.
Ever since Noah entered Lacey's life, he became her support system. Noah proposed the love of his life in April 2016. They eventually walked down the aisle on August 7, 2016. The lovebirds of Lacey and her man celebrated their big day in presence of friends and family.
Does Lacey Hester have children?
Lacey Hester had a daughter Zurie from a previous relationship. She gave birth to the child Zurie in April 2013. The baby girl appears in the comedic docuseries on E! Channel. Likewise, Hester welcomed a son, Jeb, on June 3, 2017.
Lacey Hester - Career & Net Worth Collection
Lacey Hester has collected an estimated net worth of $200,000 as of 2021. Hester's assets include her lavish mansions, cars, bank accounts, and income. Lacey's primary source of income is her career as a basketball coach.
Hester has been a basketball coach at a girl's high school in Hawaii. Lacey stars in a reality television show The Bradshaw Brunch opposite her family members Terry, Tammy, and her two step-siblings. The show airs on E!. Lacey spares her time living between Texas and Hawaii.
When it comes to Noah Hester's lifestyle, he is a founder and culinary artist behind Puako Provisions and Catering. Best Chef's America has named him one of the country's top culinary artists for the second time. Noah has already spent decades workings in Big Island eateries prior to settling in Nashville.
Lacey Hester - Quick Facts
- Her full birth name is Lacey Hester Luttrull.
- She is the stepdaughter of Terry Bradshaw, the former NFL football professional.
- She was adopted by her parents Tammy Bradshaw and Terry Bradshaw at a young age.
- She has two stepsisters Rachel and Erin Bradshaw.
- Lacey prefers to stay away from media attention despite being a celebrity kid.
- Tammy and Terry met one year after Tammy's divorce from his ex-wife.
- In 1999, Lacey's mother went through a traumatic divorce before marrying Terry Bradshaw.
- Lacey lost her elder brother David Cody Luttrull from a drug overdose in 2009.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.