Larry Emdur is a prominent American television personality. He is popular for hosting The Morning Show with rumored ten years secret wife Kylie Gillies. Larry gained fame after presenting the Australian version of the game show The Price is Right from 1993 to 1998.
Larry Emdur's marriage to Sylvie Emdur
Larry Emdur is a married man. He tied a knot with long-term partner Sylvie Emdur in 1995. The lovebirds took their romance to the next level after kindling romance for years. Larry as well as Sylvie have the same sense of humor which might be the reason behind their strong bonding.
The couple successfully crossed 26 years of marriage and reveals the secret behind that. Besides, the pair have decided to do something crazy thing each year to remind each other and that will leave a good impact on the lives. Apart from the relationship, the lovebirds own an extensive property portfolio as well.
Larry Emdur is a proud father to two children from his ten-year relationship with kylie Gillies. Emdur'ss first-child Jye,26, was born in 1994, and the second one Tia,22, in 1998. Despite the fact, Sylvie treated Jye and Tia as her biological children. Tia is a graphic designer while Jye is a part-time DJ and completed a Bachelor of Industrial design.
The dup who wanted their anniversary extra special celebrated 20th wedding anniversary on December 5, 2020. On the very day, the television personality shared a photograph of the two kisses with some heart-touching words.
How Much Is Larry Emdur's Net Worth?
Larry Emdur possesses an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2020. He makes thousands of dollars from a job as a Tv presenter. The father to two kids renewed his contract with the Seven networks which was allegedly worth $800,000 per annum.
Real Estate, Portfolio, Mansion, Lifestyle
The family of four now reside in The Rocks in a $3 million heritage-listed apartment. recently splashed out $1.15 million on a stylish new container home which had been their eco-friendly holiday rental where guests could stay for $1k per night.
Also, in February 2020, the pair paid $1.1 million for a property in Berowra waters. Back in 2017, Larry and his spouse put their clifftop mansion in Dover heights for $11.5 million to Anthony Bell.
Larry Emdur Wiki-Bio
- Larry Emdur is 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m) tall and weighs 65 kg.
- Larry Emdur was born on 18 June 1964 in Bondi, Sydney New South Wales, Australia.
- Larry Emdur is famous for having an on-air feud with Rove McManus in which both men cracked jokes about each other's height.
- Larry Emdur, of Turkish descent, had a keen interest in surfing since childhood.
- Larry Emdur dropped out of college at age 15 to pursue a career as a copyboy at The Sydney Morning Herald.
- Larry Emdur became Australia's youngest national newsreader at age 17 presenting Seven NetWork in Australia.
- In the 80s, Larry presented Good Morning Australia and switched to game shows and variety television.