Leah Larocque is a multi-skilled Journalist with CTV News Ottawa. Before CTV News, she worked at CTV Canada AM and Ottawa Senators Hockey Club.
Know about Leah Larocque Married Life Including Her Husband, Wedding, and Children
Leah Larocque tied the knot with long time boyfriend, Brad Conley on January 2019. The wedding took place at the National Arts Centre, Ottawa, Canada. For the big day, the journalist wore a white A-line dress with a mesh halter neck, whereas Mr. Conley selected a traditional black suit and white shirt combination.
It is not clear when Larocque and her now-husband Brad started dating, but it is clear that they obviously bonded because of their love for baseball, travel, and running. The couple is often seen going for a run in Ottawa. Similarly, Brad's Facebook page is filled with couples traveling to various places around the world and also enjoys Blue Jays games.
Talking about children, the pair has none as of now. There are rumors of Leah being pregnant, but there is no evidence to prove that claim. Furthermore, Leah is as lean as ever, and there are no signs of a belly. Hence as of now, the couple is parents only to their two cats.
Leah Larocque's Career and Net Worth
Leah started her professional career right after college. She joined Rogers Communications as Control Room Volunteer. After that, she worked at Ottawa Senators Hockey Club for eight months as Publications and Communications Assistant.
In the year 2012, she mostly worked as a volunteer freelancer, and in 2013 she joined Masters as well as worked as a intern at CTV Canada AM.
After completing Masters in April 2015, she joined CTV Ottawa as a producer and general assignment reporter. She is still in that position and contributes content to television, radio, and digital platforms.
Since Leah only had a stable job after joining CTV News Ottawa, thus her savings started from 2015 alone. Therefore, as of 2020, her net worth is only in five digits. In contrast, her colleague Claudia Cautillo who is also a reporter at CTV News, boasts a net worth of $100,000.
Leah Larocque: Quick Facts
- Leah is a Ottawa native.
- She has competed at the national level in track and field and cross-country.
- She does yoga, spinning, and biking to remain fit.
- Besides English, she can speak French and Spanish.
- She is a classically trained pianist.
- Leah loves watching British period dramas.
- Leah has a Master's of Journalism from Carleton University, Ottawa.
- Larocque completed an undergraduate degree in Global Development Studies from Queen's University in Kingston.
- While in college, she worked as a Heritage Site Interpreter at National Capital Commission and Educator at lululemon athletica.
- She grew up with a older sister who is also a athlete.
- Leah is religious and likes to go to church as much as possible.