Investigative Reporter Lori Brown has made a name for herself as someone who does serious journalism. After terrific four years at WFTV, She currently works at FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth.
Lori Brown is Married! Learn about her Husband and Children
Brown initially was hesitant to become a mother because she thought she would have to sacrifice her career after becoming a mother. However, soon after giving birth to her first child, McShayne Brown, she realized that with the help of a supportive partner, she could balance both motherhood and her job. Now, she and her husband are proud parents of three children, a son, and two daughters.
Lori Brown's Net Worth
Lori Brown's objective as a journalist has always been to shine a light on problems that need to be solved. Hence, she has been working as an investigative reporter for years and has exposed various corruption happening in society.
At present, the Texas native is based in her home state and works at FOX 4 as an Investigative News Reporter. She previously worked at WFTV Orlando, Florida, WMC-TV in Memphis, Tennessee, and KCOY-TV, in Santa Barbara County, California.
As for Brown's Net Worth, the exact figure is not known. However, given her experience, it is estimated to be around $300,000.
Quick Facts: Lori Brown
- Lori graduated from the University of Southern California in 2003 with a Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism and Political Science.
- She is religious and often goes to church with her husband and kids.
- Brown was born and raised in Austin, Texas.
- She is active on Facebook and Twitter.
- In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family at the Dallas Arboretum or at the beach.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!