An American film producer Maria Cuomo Cole is currently married to clothing designer, Kenneth Cole with whom she shares three children.
Married Life of Maria Cuomo Cole
The film producer Maria Cuomo Cole is happily married to her beloved husband Kenneth Cole. The couple married in 1987. In fact, Maria and her husband Kenneth instantly fell in love after they met the year prior in 1986.
Maria's husband popped the question in September 1986 the same year the couple met and fell in love. Not to mention, the same week, Maria and her man became engaged, Kenneth received her second Cutty Sark Men's Fashion Award for Accessories.
The marriage of Maria and Kenneth produced three children including daughters Amanda Cole, Emily Cole, and Catie Cole. Daughter Amanda was once the host of Mets Kids Clubhouse for TV network SportsNet New York.
Amanda is indeed a presenter. The daughters of Maria and Kenneth are also popular because of their parents and work. Maria's husband also often shares pictures of his family on Instagram.
Maria Cuomo Cole is Rich - Lives In Lavish Home
Coming from a well-known family, Maria Cuomo Cole definitely had an easy upbringing. But, unlike her Governor father, and brother, Maria chose a different career path. Today, she is best known as a film producer and philanthropist.
Speaking of her movie career, Maria Cole worked on documentary projects such as Us Kids, The Hunting Ground, Living for 32, The Invisible War, Notes from Dunblane: Lesson from a School Shooting, and Living for 32 among others.
As for her husband, he is a footwear and clothing designer for men and women. Her husband has been voted as the Sexiest Businessman of the Year. Maria's husband is also the recipient of the Ride of Fame award.
Besides, Maria and her husband own a lavish Stanford White house where they have been living for the past 25 years. Likewise, Mr. and Mrs. Cole also owns a co-op in One Sutton Place South which they purchased for $14.5 million.
Quick Facts of Maria Cuomo Cole
- Maria is the daughter-in-law of the owner of the El Greco shoe manufacturing company, Charles Cole.
- Maria Cuomo Cole is the daughter of Mario Cuomo Cole, a former New York Governor, and Matilda Cuomo.
- She is the sister of Chris Cuomo, a CNN journalist.
- Maria Cuomo's husband graduated from John L. Miller Great Neck North High School.
- Daughter of Mario Cuomo who previously served as the Governor of New York.
- Her mother is Matilda Raffa Cuomo.
- Grew up with brothers; New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo and CNN journalist Chris Cuomo.
- She has won News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism – Long Form.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.