Matilda Mecini is an Albanian model who rose to fame after she became the Miss Universe Albania in 2008. As for her modeling career, she has modeled in many European countries and also in the US.
Matilda Mecini's Personal Life; Married Life And Kids
To most wondering about the beautiful lady, Matilda Mecini is happily married to her husband Elton Shehu of many years. However, the details about when the duo first met and when tied the knot are not learned yet.
From her marital life with her spouse, she has a son Louise Shehu whom she gave birth in 2012. Currently, along with her partner and kid, the Albanian model lives in Tirana Albania.
It is surprising to say that the former Miss Universe Albania is not active on any social platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. It seems after marriage; she prefers to live a low-profile life without attracting unwanted attention from the media and the public. Hopefully, she is enjoying her life and living a peaceful and contented life with her family.
Matilda Mecini's Net Worth
Matilda Mecini has a net worth of $300,000 from her career as a model. By contrast, another Albanian model Loresa Hamitaj holds a net worth of $500,000.
In her modeling career, she modeled for various companies and went to work in Italy, France, England, Italy, and the US. When she was a teenager, she modeled for world-renowned fashion designers like Sherri Hill and Roberto Cavalli.
Check out the clip of Matilda Mecini when she participated in the Miss Universe 2008 held in Vietnam!
From her job, she should have made a considerable amount of money. Not to mention, she won the Miss Universe Albania 2008 from which she must have received a decent sum.
Quick Facts: Matilda Mecini
- Matilda Mecini was born and raised in Tirana.
- She is a good basketball player and played professional basketball for Tirana Women's Basketball Team.
- At just sixteen, she became the captain of Tirana Basketball Team.
- The 1.80 meters tall lady did her Bachelor's Degree at the University of Tirana, majoring in World Literature.
- She was crowned Miss Universe Albania 2008 and represented Albania at the Miss Universe 2008 Pagent held in Nha Trang, Vietnam, in July 2008.
- After the beauty agent, she went to pursue her career in modeling.
- The multi-talented celeb can speak fluently in four languages: Albanian, English, Italian, and French.
- She likes literature, fashion, sports, traveling.
- Mecini became mum at the age of 24.