Gorgeous Italian singer, Matteo Bocelli lies upon one of the popular-handsome personalities who is known for their singing skills. He is best known for his album and songs like "Si," "Fall On Me," "Ven a Mi," "Perfect Symphony."
Matteo Bocelli's Personal Life; Is He Dating A Girlfriend?
Matteo Bocelli is out of any dating and marital relationships as of now. The Italian singer is happily single and is focused on his career. Moreover, he is not linked with any girl as of 2019.
Matteo, besides, shares a good bond with her long-term friend Bella Hadid. Here take a look at the post-Matteo shared on his Instagram after meeting with Bella after a long-time,
Bocelli is out of any dating rumors as of now. The pop-singer prefers to spend his time while pursuing his career rather than wasting it on relationships. Additionally, Bocelli is active on social media sites, where he shares much daily life and professional life posts.
What is the Net Worth of Matteo Bocelli? Know About His Earnings, Salary
Matteo Bocelli's net worth of lies somewhere between $100,000-$500,000, all thanks to his career as a pop singer. In addition, the average salary of a pop singer in the United States varies from $45,000-$65,000.
Bocelli is active on Instagram, where he shares many personal, professional, and promotional posts. Further, he earns over $751.5-$1,252.5 per post from his Instagram account.
Bocelli started singing from his childhood, and he was six years old when he first started playing the piano. He debuted as a tenor at the Teatro del Silenzio which is an Italian open-air amphitheater in Tuscany. Besides, he released his first album titled "Si" in 2018. Further, he also sang a duet song with his dad on Ven a Mi which also lies on his album Si.
Quick Facts of Matteo Bocelli
- Matteo Bocelli was born on 8 October 1997 in Italy.
- He holds Italian nationality and belongs to the Libra star sign.
- His parents are Andrea Bocelli and Enrica Cenzatti.
- He was raised along with his two siblings Amos Bocelli and Virginia Bocelli.
- Matteo currently studies music and vocal training at the Lucca Conservatory.
- He is also active on Twitter and Facebook, where he gathered over 8.4k+ followers and 65.7k+ followers as of 2019.
- He stands at the height of 5 feet and 9 inches with a pair of brown eyes and black hair.
Take a look at the interview of Matteo Bocelli and his father Andrea Bocelli talking about their duet song from album Si;
Stay tuned to marriedwiki.com/wiki for more interesting celebrity biographies and news.