American civil rights activist, Maya Wiley is best known as the former board chair of the NYC Civilian Complaint Review Board(CCRB). She is also famous for her works in the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the American Civil Liberties Union, and the Open Society Institue.
Maya Wiley's Personal Life; Know about her Husband, Children
Maya Wiley is married to Harlan Mandel. The duo shared the wedding vows in a private ceremony in presence of their close friends and family.
The couple moreover is private about there relationship, therefore, it is less known about their marital relationship. Besides, the duo seems to share a good bond as there is no sign of divorce between them.
The couple further is a blessed parent of their two adorable children, both of them are daughters named Naja Wiley-Mandel and Kai Wile-Mandel. The pair is concerned about their daughters future as they don't share much about them in front of the media.
What is the Net Worth of Maya Wiley? Know about her Earnings, Salary
Maya Wiley's net worth lies somewhere between $200,000-$900,000. She gathered that fortune from her career as an American civil rights activist and board chair of the NYC Civilian Complaint Review Board. In addition, the average salary of a civil rights activist lies in between $69,000-$145,000.
View this post on Instagram
Maya, in addition, worked for various companies and franchises in her career. Her first most considered work was in the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund. After that, she worked in other companies groups and unions including the American Civil Liberties Union, and the Open Society Institue. Furthermore, she also founded and served as a president of the Center for Social Inclusion which is a national policy strategy organization dedicated to reducing structural racism.
As of now, Wiley is working as the senior vice president for Social Justice at The New School and the Henry Policy and Management at The New School's Milano School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy. Besides, she was announced as an MSNBC Legal Analyst on August 27, 2018.
Quick facts of Maya Wiley
- Maya Wiley was born on 2 January 1964(age- 55 years as of 2019) in Washington, D.C., the United States.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to the Capricorn star sign.
- She was raised in Washington, D.C. by her father George A. Wiley and mother Wretha Frances Wiley.
- She graduated from Dartmouth College(BS), and Columbia University(JD).
- Wiley currently resides in Brooklyn, New York.
- She is active on Twitter where she gathered over 153k+ followers as of 2019.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches with a pair of brown eyes and black hair.
Stay tuned to marriedwiki.com/wiki for more celebrity related biographies!!!!