Michael Kulas is a Canadian musician and music producer who has given music to several movies, television shows, and commercials. He is also known as the former band member of the English rock band James.
Michael Kulas Is Husband of Actress Katie Griffin
Michael Kulas and "Totally Spies!" famed actress Katie Griffin are married for sixteen years. The couple tied the Knot in June 2004.
Kulas and his wife are proud parents of two sons, Jett Kulas and Wyatt Kulas. Their eldest son Jett turned thirteen on January 2020.
Michael Kulas Has Amasssed Significant Net Worth as Musician and Producer
Kulas is involved in the music industry for nearly four decades and has accumulated a total net worth of $10 million. He earned this fortune from the sales of his music albums as well as royalty earned in his music over the years.
In Kulas' long career, he has released three solo albums, namely; Mosquito, Another Small Machine, and Imperial Cheerleader. Also, he has given music to various films, television shows, and commercials through his music company Interloper Music.
The 51-year-old is, however, best known as the former band member of English rock band James. He was the singer and multi-instrumentalist on band's popular albums such as Whiplash, Millionaires, and Pleased To Meet You. He departed from the group from in 2001 after the band's informal dissolution.
Michael Kulas: Quick Facts
- Kulas was born in Oakville, Ontario, but raised in Lakefield, Ontario.
- He is an alum of the prestigious Lakefield College School.
- Kulas, with his former band James, performed at various music festivals, including Lollapalooza Festival and Glastonbury Festival.
- He is not available on any social media platform.
- Kulas lived in the UK when he was part of the band, James.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity-related content!!