Michael Voltaggio is one of the famous American celebrity chefs who is known for their creative cooking for celebrities in Hollywood. He is also famous for winning the sixth season of Top Chef. He is also popular for appearing in the American sitcom named Young & Hungry. He is also recognized for competing on Iron Chef America in Battle Iberico.
Michael Voltaggio's Personal Life; Is he Married?
Mitchael is possibly single as of now. The well-known American chef is out of any dating relationships and seems focused on her career. Moreover, it looks like he is still waiting for the love of his life.
Voltaggio previously married to Kerri Adams. The duo used to share a good bond initially but later they felt some complications in their relationships and decided to separate from each other.
The duo were the proud parents of their two daughters named Olivia Voltaggio and Sophia Voltaggio. But after the separation of the husband and wife duo, Kerri earned the full custody of her two children and she currently lives in Lewisburg, West Virginia.
Michael is currently out of any rumors and controversies regarding his personal life and professional life. He is now more concerned about his career as a chef and is never spotted with any girls in any events and venues these days. Additionally, he is an active person on social media and often shares many pictures of his daily works.
What is the Net Worth of Michael Voltaggio?
Michael Voltaggio holds an estimated net worth of $400,000. The well-known chef gathered that wealth by working as a professional chef in many restaurants and also by opening his own restaurant in Los Angeles. In addition, the average salary of $62,562 and the average salary of a chef is $45,000 per year.
View this post on Instagram
The 40-years-old actor is an active person on social media and uses Instagram from time to time. He earns over $447-$745 per post from her Instagram account.
Also, See: Michael Smith's Net Worth & Personal Life
Micheal Voltaggio started his career as a professional chef by working at the Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples, Florida under chef Peter Timmis. Later he also joined Charlie Palmer's Dry Creek Kitchen in Healdsburg. Since then, he worked in a number of restaurants like The Bazaar, The Dining Room, Langham Huntington Hotel & Spa in Pasadena. After gathering experience and sharing his skills, he opened his own restaurant in West Hollywood, California on September 21, 2011, with the name ink. Later, he also opened a small restaurant which he designed and built by himself with little notice on August 11, 2011, with the name ink.sack.
Quick facts of Michael Voltaggio
- Michael Voltaggio was born on 29 September 1978 in Frederick, Maryland, the United States under the birth sign of Libra.
- He holds American nationality.
- His restaurant consists of 60 seats in the dining room with a private room that can accommodate an additional 10 guests.
- His restaurant was named as America's Best new restaurant by GQ Magazine in March 2012.
- While working at the Dining Room, Langham Huntington Hotel & Spa in Pasadena, those restaurants gabbed many awards including the AAA Five Diamond Award, the Mobil Five-Star Award, and a Michelin Star award.
- Voltaggio won the sixth season of Top Chef, Bravo's cooking competition reality show where he competed against Kevin Gillespie in the finals.
- Mitchael appeared in September 2010 on the finale of season seven of Top Chef and as a guest judge in Season 3 of Top Chef Canada.
- Voltaggio was also featured twice on the American sitcom Young & Hungry as himself in the 2014 pilot episode.
- He competed against Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America in Battle Iberico.
- The 40-years-old chef is an active person on social media and uses platforms like Instagram and Twitter. Until now, he garnered over 150k+ followers on Instagram and 289k+ followers on Twitter.
- He stands at a decent height with a pair of blue eyes and brown hair.