The receiver of British Muslim Award in 2014 for her service to media, Mishal Hussain is the face of BBC since the last ten years. On media, she is regarded as on of the most successful influencer. She started inclining towards the path of media since the age of 18 when she had to journal for the city reporter of the largest English language newspaper Pakistan, ‘The News International.’
Mishal Hussain’s personal life
Mishal had her Nikah (sharia), Muslim wedding ceremony, with Meekal Hashmi, a lawyer in the July of 2003. Mishal is active personnel and Meekal is a vigorous advocator and the duo share an intellect tie.
Mishal Hussain’s Early life
Mishal Husain was born to parents originally from Lucknow that later migrated to Pakistan. She was two years old when the family moved to the United Arab Emirates. There, Husain attended the British School in Abu Dhabi. Her family, later, had to shift to Saudi Arabia for a period. Husain, at the age of 12, returned to England to continue her education.
Hussian completed her schooling from Cobham Hall and earned her degree in law from New Hall, Cambridge, now known as Murray Edwards College. Further, she joined the European University Institute in Florence, Italy and studied International and Comparative Law.
Mishal Hussain’s Net Worth and Salary
Being the primary face of the BBC company, Mishaearns Euro 200,000-250,000 a year, that is $225000 to $290000 in a year. Hence, her net worth is around $2 million as per 2019.
BBC has assured the paycheck of male workers and female workers to be the same. Therefore, none of the staffs, including Mishal, has complained on the gender-based difference in paychecks.
Mishal Hussain: Quick Facts
- Mishal Hussain was born on the 11th of February, 1973 at Northampton, England.
- She is an Aquarius girl.
- Mishal is a British national with a Muslim Ethnic background.
- Her children had been attacked in the mall due to the racial clash.
- her personal quote is "People say they love the BBC because it's different. I don't think the BBC is perceived as the British point of view. It's obviously a British brand, but it's a global view."
- She is one of the judges for the Amnesty International Media Awards.
- Hussain is the writer of The Skills, which is the guide for women on how to achieve their career goals.
Follow marriedwiki.com for more articles and news.