In today's technological advanced world, social media has taken over the world by storm, and among the popular social media platform, YouTube has been the top-dog for years. As such, Moriah Elizabeth is one of the popular YouTube personality who is acknowledged by many as a YouTuber. The 25-year-old is famous for creating squishy toy videos and DIY crafts on her self-titled channel.
Is Moriah Elizabeth In A Relationship With Anyone? How Is Her Personal Life?
It might be surprising to learn that at just 25 years, Moriah is already married. She is in matrimony with her boyfriend turned husband Jordan for many years. The social media celebrity tied the knot with her partner when she was only 19 years old.
Although her spouse has appeared in a few videos of her channel in the past, the lady prefers to keep the identity of her husband behind the camera and does not speak much on that topic. But on her September 10, 2018, YouTube vlog,
"Is he (Jordan) gonna be on the camera? Are we gonna meet him? Are we going to see him? I don't Know. I am not gonna pressure him to do anything if he does not want to be on the camera, he does not have to."
Well, there you have it!
The lady does not share any children with her partner though she has said that she wants to have a baby of her own in the future. But right now, the YouTuber feels like she is not ready yet.
Besides YouTube, Moriah is also active on Instagram, on which she posts pictures of her works and about her activities.
How Much Net Worth Does The YouTuber Possess?
The social media celebrity has a net worth of $2 million from her career as a YouTuber. As of this writing, her channel has 4 million subscribers and over 898 million views. Some of her popular videos are "Squishy Makeovers: Fixing Your Squishies #2" and "Squishy Makeovers: Fixing Your Squishies."
Besides YouTube, she often gets sponsorships from various brands and companies from which she should receive a hefty paycheck. Moriah also does side business and sells her own merch.
Speaking of which, Moriah launched her own Nail Polish line called Shop Me Nails where she designed vibrant color nail polishes. Further, Moriah collaborated with Slate Brands to release her nail polish collection.
Furthermore, Moriah's bright and vibrant nail polish comes in six different colors and is cruelty-free, vegan, non-toxic, and gluten-free too. And, each bottle is currently available to be purchased at only $13.
The lady is also the creator of 235 pages drawing book "Create This Book" and "Create This Book 2," in which she has written instructions on how to use it. The paperback copy of both of the books costs $12.59 each on Amazon.
Quick Facts: Moriah Elizabeth
- Moriah Elizabeth has a younger brother Sam who occasionally features on her YouTube vlogs.
- Her father is of Peruvian/Italian descent while her mother is of white ethnical background.
- She has studied graphic design in school.
- Moriah created her self-titled YouTube channel on August 25, 2010.
- On April 08, 2014, she began creating Wreck This Journal series on YouTube.
- From June 18, 2015, Elizabeth began uploading videos on "Create This Book" on her channel, which took three years to complete.
- She uploads one video every week on her YouTube Channel.
- She also sells merchandise and various art products such as paintbrushes, palette, sandpaper, acrylic paint, dotting tool, memory foam, polymer clay, clay extruder, etc. on her website moriahelizabeth.com.
- Elizabeth uses Adobe Premiere Pro CC to edit her YouTube vlogs.
- She uses a Panasonic GH4 camera to record her videos.
- Moriah has a cat named Opi.
- She hates seafood.
Keep visiting Married Wiki for more celebrity Biography and News!!