Natasha O'Keeffe is a British television and film actress best known for her role of Lizzie in the globally popular series Peaky Blinders, Wheel of Time. She starred in Filkty and Misfits in the early 2000s. Natasha learned acting while studying at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
Who is Natasha O'Keeffe's Partner? Know About Her Married Life
Natasha O'Keeffe is a married woman. She married her long-term partner Dylan Edwards. Both of them have a common interest in drama and music, which might be the reason behind their strong relationship. In addition, It seems like O'Keeffee met her husband Dylan at the Royal Welsh College.
O'Keeffe took her relationship with Dyland Edward to the next level. Today, Natasha is blessed with two beautiful children with her husband, Dylan. The Peaky Blinders cast is pretty protective of her family; she rarely posts any pictures of her kids on social media.
Peaky Blinders Natasha O'Keeffe Net Worth
Natasha O'Keeffe possesses an estimated net worth of $4 million as 2022. has added more than twenty credits to her name as an actress in television shows and movies. Previously, she starred in the British TV series Sherlock and C.B. Strike.
Natasha lately portrayed Lizzie in the globally popular series Peaky Blinders. At the time, O'Keeffe was a baby-faced 25-year-old girl when she did her first scene with Cillian Murphy. Now, people identify her as Lizzie Shelby.
Check out the clip of Natasha O'Keeffe speaking in an interview!
O'Keeffee played Lizzie Shelby, the second wife to Tommy Shelby (Cillian Murphy), in the series Peaky Blinders. The first two episodes of season six teased the final installment that would be troublesome for the whole Shelby family.
O'Keeffee joined the show Peaky Blinders in 2019, being the mom of Ruby. Also, she played the stepmother to Thomas' son Charles Shelby (Jenson Clarke). Peaky Blinde's season six recently aired on the BBC network.
Natasha O'Keeffee Quick Facts
- Natasha O'Keeffee's father inspired her to join the film industry. He took her to local theatres.
- O'Keeffee was fascinated by Waiting for Godot, Nell, and Coffee and Cigarettes.
- One of Natasha's family friends introduced her to the entertainment field.
- Natasha studied at The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
- Natasha wished to drop out of school after her GCSE at age sixteen.
- Natasha O'Keeffe had always been fond of stylish clothes. She used to embellish all her clothes and was a charity shop bargain shopper.
- Natasha is the daugter pf Paul O'keeffee and Caroline O'Keffee.
Stay updated with Marriedwiki for more exciting biographies.