Oriana Sabatini is an Argentine model, actress, and singer who has won prestigious awards for her hard work and dedication in the entertainment industry. Oriana is the kind of person who succeeds in every field she steps into.
Oriana Sabatini - Engaged to Paulo Dybala
The gorgeous Oriana Sabatini has known Paulo Dybala since December 2017. For the first time, Oriana met Paulo at an Arana Grande Show in 2017. And, six months later, Sabatini confirmed being in a relationship with Dybala by sharing a cozy photo with him in July 2018, captioning the post with black heart emoji.
By January 2021, the starlet celebrated her fourth years anniversary with the Argentine football player Dybala. They have been together for more than four years in July 2021.
Paulo wished his partner "Happy Third Annversary my love," via a sweet Instagram post. And, the reason behind Sabatini and Dybala's long-term relationship is their passion for traveling, swimming, and being animal lovers.
Besides, the Argentine model was previously romantically linked with the actor and YouTube star, actor, and TV presenter Julian Serrano. They began dating in 2014 but parted separate ways in June 2017.
Oriana Sabatini - Career and Net Worth
Sabatini has summoned a net worth of no less than $1 million earned from her decade-long career as an actress, singer, and model. Oriano receives a payroll of no less than $50,887 for projects she works on.
Oriana started her modeling career at age 13, posing for a magazine about her relationship with her mother in 2017. In 2017, she was signed by elite brand L'Oreal to advertise their Casting Creme Gloss products.
Sabatini made her onscreen debut in 2011 in the Uruguayan soap opera Porque Te. In 2013, Oriana portrayed Azulin in the TV series Aliados, which later turned into a musical play. In 2014, she made a guest appearance on El club del.
Likewsie, the Buenos Aires native made her movie debut as Alina Zambrano in the crime drama film Perdida. In 2019, she appeared in mini TV series Secreto bien guardado.
Apart from acting and modeling, Sabatini is a fine singer as well. She launched her musical career in 2017. Oriana released her latest song, Oriana vs. FMK-TUYYO, which premiered on April 1, 2021.
Oriana Sabatini - Quick Facts
- Oriana has over 5.5 million followers on Instagram.
- Eldest daughter of Osvaldo Sabatini and actress Catherine Fulop.
- Her father is an Argentine and successful businessman.
- Oriana has a younger sister named Tiziana Beatriz Sabatini Fulop.
- Oriana is the niece of veteran tennis player Gabriela Sabatini.
- On March 21, 2020, Oriana tested for a covid-19 positive during the pandemic in Italy.
- Sabatini's boyfriend Paulo owns a merch, "King Children," which sells sunglasses, custom fit T-shirts, jackets, and male joggers.
- Sabatini started her artistic training at a tender age.
- She had a keen interest in singing, piano, and theater since a child.
- Oriana recently came out as bisexual.
Oriana Sabatini Affairs
First Affair with Julian Serrano
Oriana Sabatini was in a relationship with Youtube star Julian Serrano for four years. They broke up in 2017 due to personal reasons.