Patrick Sabongui is a Canadian actor best known for appearing in The Flash, The 100, and Fireflies lane. The 46-year-old has already spent eighteen years in the Hollywood fraternity.
Patrick Sabongui Married to Kyra Zagorsky
Patrick Sabongui is happily married to Kyra Zagorsky with whom he exchanged the vows on 5 August 2002 in a private ceremony. Like Patrick, his wife Zagorsky is also a prominent actor who appeared in Helix, The Pastor's Wife, and Supernatural.
Together, the couple shares two children Ashe Alexandria and Bodhi Sabongui. Sabongui is a family man and prefers spending quality time with his family in the meantime. Zagorsky welcomed the couples, first child, in 2013 and second one, a son in 2016.
What is Patrick Sabongui Net Worth?
Sabongui possesses an estimated net worth of $5 million which he earned from decade long career as an actor. Patrick receives a payroll of $58,580 per year which is the basic payroll of an actor in the United States.
Sabongui has added 116 acting credits in his career and some of his highest-grossing works include Inside the Seed, Godzilla, and 300. Sabongui also featured in films including The ABC's of Death, Vendetta, S.W.A.T: Under Siege, and Home Invasion.
He appeared in TV series such as Fringe, A Family Thanksgiving, Stargate Universe, Falling Skies, The Troop, The Pastor's Wife, Firefly Lane, Supernatural, Arrow, See, Motive, Helix, Travelers, Continuum, Ice, and Stargate Atlantis.
Apart from being an actor, Patrick is also a fine writer and producer and produced and directed the show movies Shake's Coffee, Chained, and The Prince.
Patrick Sabongui - Quick facts
- Patrick Sabongui grew up in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Patrick Sabongui owns a home in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Patrick Sabongui will soon turn 45 on 9 January 2022.
- He has four siblings Amir Georges, Marie Marguerite Sabongui, Camile Anthony Sabongui and Rami Joseph.
- Patrick Sabongui studied drama at Concordia University.
- He further earned a Masters's degree in Fine Arts from California University.
- Patrick spares time living in between Canada and the United States for his career's sake.
- His parents were French teachers and librarians.
- Patrick can fluently speak Arabic, French, and English.
- Patrick had been a martial arts athlete and a mountaineer.
Stay tuned to MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.