Ryan Serhant is a world-famous real estate broker, television personality, and author from Houston, Texas. He worked on Bravo hot television show Million Dollar Listing New York and its spin-off Sell it Like Serhant.
Ryan Serhant Shares a Daughter with Wife Emilia Bechrakis
Ryan Serhant is a married man who blissfully walked down the aisle with his long-term partner, a lawyer Emilia Bechrakis on July 7, 2016. The lavish wedding ceremony of Ryan and Emilia took place on a tiny little island off the coast of Corfu, surrounded by friends and family.
Ryan met Emilia in New York City and tied the knot in the romantic city of Pontikonisi in Greece. The lovebirds went for a honeymoon in New Zealand. Today, Ryan and Emilia have successfully crossed five years of marriage. None of the pair has been involved in extramarital affairs and divorce rumors.
The millionaire entrepreneur lives in Tribeca with his spouse Emilia Bechrakis and their loving daughter. The American real estate broker has one child with his wife, Emilia. Ryan uploaded a picture of his newborn daughter on Instagram wall writing. Ryan's wife welcomed a baby girl on March 4, 2019.
How did Ryan Serhant become so wealthy?
Ryan Serhant has amassed a colossal net worth of $20 million as of 2022. He earned a massive fortune from decade long career as a real estate broker, author and television personality.
According to dollar poster Blogspot, Serhant makes more than $1 million per episode for his appearance in Million Dollar Listing New York for a gross of 77 million over two seasons.
Serhant started his career in 2007, appearing as Evan Walsh on the soap opera. A few years later, Ryan did modeling, posing for products like At &T phones and Nespresso pods.
Ryan is widely popular in Bravo's Emmy winning Million Dollar Listing New York. Also, he produced and starred in the new show "Sell it Like Serhant" in early 2018. Being a real estate expert, he is a regular contributor to 20.20 CNN, CNBC< Bloomberg TV and The Today Show.
Ryan currently serves as the founder of the Serhant Team. His team at Nest Sneakers International sold more than $630 million in real estate in 2015. Also, the team ranked number open at sales team in New York and #5 in the United States by Wall Street Journal.
Ryan Serhany lives in a $7 Million House
Serhant shares a $7.8 million worth townhouse in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Boerum Hill. The renovation experience was displayed in a Bravo four-part mini-series Million Dollar Listing: Ryan's Renovation in June 2021.
Ryan Serhant - Quick Facts
- Ryan Serhant spent his childhood in Houston, Texas, United States.
- Serhant has over 1.21 million subscribers and 105,088,902 views on the self-titled YouTube channel. He joined YouTube on July 19, 2013.
- Ryan's initial entrepreneurial experience taught him the real meaning of hard work and making a dollar.
- Ryan spent most of his summer days with his family in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Ryan has grey-blonde hair and blue eyes.
- His father, John Serhant, serves as a Vice-Chairman for the State Street Global Advisors.
- Ryan had an interest in arts and theatre.
- He attended the Perry Mansfield Performing Arts School and Camp.
- Mr. John Serhant taught his son to struggle hard at a young age.
Keep visiting Marriedwiki for more interesting biographies.