Known for her enchanting personality and impressive articulacy in her works, Sara Orlesky is one of the recognized faces in Canadian journalism. Touted as one of the top young female sports broadcasters in Canada, she has lived up to the expectations everyone put on her. Currently, she is working as the lead reporter for SportsCenter covering major sports stories in the Greater Toronto Area. At present, she works as a senior host and producer for the Winnipeg Jets.
Is The Beautiful Reporter Sara Orlesky's Seeing Anyone? What Is Her Relationship Status?
To everyone wondering about Sara Orlesky's personal life, the beautiful reporter is a married lady and is in wedlock with her husband for many years. However, she is yet to disclose the identity of her spouse.
Along with her partner, the veteran reporter shares her daughter Avery Orlesky who was born in 2012. Although, like many reporters, Sara is also active on social media, she never posts any pictures with her family except her parents.
It appears outside her line of work; the Winnipeg Jets sports reporter wants to maintain privacy in her personal life. With a flourishing career and loved ones surrounding her, Orlesky is enjoying her life to the fullest.
Like everyone involved in the journalism field, Sara usually has her hands full with her busy work schedule traveling here and there. However, during her holidays and off days, she spends her time with her family and friends.
Sara Orlesky's Net Worth And Salary
Sara Orlesky has a net worth of $500,000 from her career as a sports reporter. In comparison, veteran Canadian journalist Lyse Doucet possesses a net worth of $4 million.
The lady has been working as the leading reporter for the Canadian sports channel TSN's SportsCentre for many years now. Previously, she worked in sports news such as Citytv Vancouver and The Score.
Check out the clip of Sara Orlesky reporting her work!
With many years of experience and involvement in the reporting field, Sara is sure to receive a good paycheck from her work.
Quick Facts: Sara Orlesky
- Sara Orlesky was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- She graduated from Shaftesbury High School, Winnipeg.
- Later, she enrolled at Simon Fraser University, where she studied communications.
- While studying at the university, she worked as a weekend sports producer for Citytv Vancouver.
- She joined the Canadian sports news channel The Score, where she worked as a reporter.
- In January 2008, she started working for TSN's SportsCentre, covering sports news in the Winnipeg area.
- In 2008, The Globe and Mail newspaper listed her as "among the top young female sports broadcasters in Canada."
- Sara reported on figure skating at the 2010 Winter Olympics, which was held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- For her works, she has received nominations for the Canadian Screen Award for Best Sports Feature Segment.
- Both Orlesky's parents and her partner's parents live in Winnipeg.
- In August 2022, she joined the Winnipeg Jets in a partnership with TSN.