Shoshana Dubnow is a female American journalist who works at Kaiser Health News, a national news company that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. At Kaiser Health News, she is a reporter and database manager. Previously, she worked in companies like ABC News, KOMU 8 & Mid-Missouri CW, and MUTV 23News. She was also a director of E-communication and Webmaster at Delta Gamma.
How is Shoshana Dubnow's Personal Life? What's Her Relationship Status?
Shoshana Dubnow is a bit reticent nature person and keeps a low profile of herself. As for her relationship status, she is likely single and not in lovey-dovey with anyone.
SOURCE: Shoshana Dubnow's Facebook
The young lady has a Facebook and a Twitter account where she often posted pictures and videos of her work and private life. However, to this day, she has not posted anything where she has hinted that she has a boyfriend or she is in love.
The database manager seems to be enjoying her life, both her professional and personal life, with her close ones. She is like every girl out there who loves to live life having fun.
SOURCE: Bobby Dubnow's Facebook
Usually, when she has off days, she likes to relish time by going out with her family.
Shoshana Dubnow's Net Worth And Career
Shoshana Dubnow has a net worth of $500,000 from her professional journalism career. The average salary of an American database manager is $58,353, whereas a reporter earns around $52,000 in a year.
Despite being young, she is a veteran in the field and has many years of working experience in various positions. Therefore, she should receive her payroll around that range.
Shoshana began her journalism career as a reporter for 23 News in Columbia, Missouri. After working as a reporter for nine months, she got promoted to director, where she oversaw department operations of the company. A year later, she once again got a promotion and became co-department manager, where she worked for one year and two months.
From January 2019-May 2019, she worked as a stage government reporter for Missouri News Network. She joined KOMU 8 & Mid-Missouri CW in August 2019. For five months, she was a digital producer, and later she served as a desk assistant, and after that worked as a multimedia journalist and investigative reporter.
Dubnow became a member of Kaiser Health News in April 2020. Since joining the company, she has been serving as a reporter and a database manager.
Shoshana Dubnow also actively involves herself in social works. She was a former Vice-President for Mizzou Best Buddies. Best Buddies promotes friendships and opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The lady volunteered for Mizzou Alternative Breaks. The non-profit organization provides free vaccination to children with life-threatening illnesses.
Since October 2017, she is a member of Mizzou Leadership Academy and also an ambassador. In addition, she helps to organize leadership training and facilitates and discussion among small groups of students.
Quick Facts: Shoshana Dubnow
- Shoshana Dubnow was born and grew up in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
- Her father is Bobby Dubnow, who works at the City of Phoenix Fire Department.
- The former 23News director has two younger siblings; a brother Justin Dubnow, and sister Jenna Dubnow.
- She attended Chaparral High School in Scottdale, Arizona.
- Later, she attended the University of Missouri-Columbia, where she completed her Bachelor of Journalism degree, emphasizing convergence television reporting.
- She also went to the Northwestern University, where she took a five-week-long summer journalism institute after her junior year of high school.
- Shoshana served as a vote entry operator for the 2020 US election in Phoenix, Arizona.
- For four months, she served as a reporter and writer for ABC News as a part of the Kaplan Fellowship.
- The talented lady can speak Spanish and English fluently.