Sprague Grayden is an American actress famous for portraying a schoolteacher Heather Lisinski in the TV drama Jericho. Besides, she won the hearts of millions for her character in white-collar, Hightown,24 and paranormal activity.
Is Sprague Grayden Married? Does She Have a Husband or Children?
Sprague Grayden is a married woman. She tied a knot with her long-term boyfriend, Alexis Casar, in 2013. The couple's friends and family members attended the wedding. Mr. Alexis is an actor and also works in Art Department.
Sprague Grayden's Net Worth
Sprague Grayden possesses an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2022. She receives a paycheck of more than a hundred thousand dollars annually, which is the basic salary of an actress in the United States.
Sprague Grayden Quick Facts
- Sprague Grayden grew up in Manchester, Massachusetts, United States.
- Sprague's first name is her mother's maiden name.
- She had a younger brother named Benjamin Grayden, who passed in 1999 from injuries.
- Sprague's family owned a "Ben Sprague's" restaurant in her hometown.
- Her real birth name is Sprague Elizabeth Grayden.
- Sprague obtained Magna cum laude from Barnard College, majoring in American Studies.
- Before fame, Sprague worked as a performing member of the "Drama Department" in New York City.
- Sprague is active on social networking sites like Instagram and Twitter.
- Sprague has over 2763 followers on the Instagram account "realspace."
- Sprague is the daughter-in-law of Jon Cassar.
Keep visiting Marriedwiki for more celebrity biographies.