Facts of Suki Kaiser
|Date of Birth :|
|Age :||55 years old|
|Family Name :||Kaiser|
|Birth Country :||Thailand|
|Birth Sign :||Libra|
|Height :||5 Feet 7 Inch|
Relationship short Statistics of Suki Kaiser
|What is Suki Kaiser marital status ? ( married,single, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|How many children does Suki Kaiser have ? (name):||2 Children|
|Is Suki Kaiser having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Suki Kaiser Lesbian ?||No|
Suki Kaiser is a Canadian actress who is known for her works on-screen such as Kingdom Hospital, Hope Island, Category 7: The End of The World, and The Virgin Suicides. She has also been in a few movies like Red Scorpion 2, Dangerous Indiscretion, and The Final Cut.
Suki Kaiser's Personal Life; Who is Her Husband? Know About Her Family!
Suki Kaiser is in a long term matrimonial relationship with her husband, Jonathan Scarfe. Her partner Jonathan is a Canadian actor known for his works such as ER, Madison, and Van Helsing.
The pair walked down the aisle in the gathering of their family, friends, and close ones on August 20, 1998. Since the wedding, the veteran celeb is living a happy married life with her partner. There has never been any rumors or controversies surrounding their marriage.
From their 21 years of marital life, the lovely couple shares two children. Their oldest kid is son Kal Scarfe who was bron in 2002 while the youngest child is daughter Hunter Scarfe who was born in 2004.
Despite living a busy celebrity life, the duo managed to work together to raise their kids who are now pretty much grown up.
Suki is not much active on social media like Instagram and Twitter and only has a Facebook account on which she has not been active since 2018. It seems like she prefers to live a low-profile life; however, she appears on her partner's Instagram now and then.
Nash Bridges Star's Net Worth And Career Works
Suki Kaiser has a net worth of $400,000 from her professional career in the acting field. Among her numerous acting credits, the 1.70 meters tall lady is mostly recognized in the American drama series "Hope Island." Likewise, she played the starring character of Alex Stone and worked with Cameron Daddo, Duncan Fraser, Haig Sutherland, Allison Hossack, David Lewis, Matthew Walker, and Beverley Elliot.
Check out the clip of Suki Kaiser starred television series "Kingdom Hospital"!
In the same way, she played the character of Natalie Rickman in "Kingdom Hospital." Other actors who starred in the Stephen King-written miniseries are Andrew McCarthy, Bruce Davison, Jack Coleman, Diane Ladd, Ed Ebgley Jr., and many others.
Quick Facts: Suki Kaiser
- Suki Kaiser was born in Bangkok.
- Her mother was a missionary, and so she spent a lot of her childhood traveling.
- When she was six, her parents immigrated to Canada but later moved to Newport, Rhode Island.
- She graduated with honors from high school.
- The Virgin Suicides star went to the University of Colorado Boulder, where she majored in creative writing.
- While at college, she auditioned for a commercial, which led her to study acting.
- Suki made her debut on-screen in the television movie The Girl from Mars in 1991.
- She returned to Vancouver, British Columbia, where she ran an acting studion and taught acting classes.
- She made a guest-appearance and played the character of Rose in the 2016 episode of the fantasy television series "Supernatural."
- Suki and her spouse founded a production company, Spacecake productions.
- Kaiser and her partner wrote, co-directed, and co-produced the award-winning short film, "Speak" (2001).
- Her last appearance on-screen was in an episode of "Arrow" in 2016.
- Along with her husband and kids, the 42-year-old circumnavigated the Pacific Ocean for four years on their sailboat Gulfstar 44.
For more celebrity Biography and News, be sure to visit our website Married Wiki!!
Suki Kaiser Married
First Marriage with Jonathan Scarfe
Canadian actress Suki Kaiser is married to Jonathan Scarfe. Her husband Jonathan Scarfe is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $2 million.
Suki Kaiser Children
SON : Kal ScarfeFather: Jonathan Scarfe
Celebrity duo Suki Kaiser and Jonathan Scarfe has two children; the oldest is Kal Scarfe who was born in 2002.
DAUGHTER : Hunter ScarfeFather: Jonathan Scarfe
Canadian stars Suki Kaiser and Jonathan Scarfe's youngest kid is Hunter Scarfe who was born in 2004