Suri Cruise is a former child actress who is best known as the daughter of American actress Katie Holmes and her ex-husband, Tom Cruise.
Suri Cruise - Age, Family, Parents
Suri was born in April 2006 before her parents were officially married in Odescalchi Castle with Scientology ritual and wedding ceremony later that year in September. Suri's parents had been dating since April 2005 just a year before she was born.
Cruise and Holmes, however, parted ways in June 2012 when divorce papers were filed by the Batman Begins actress. The Mission Impossible star stated that his ex-wife divorced him to protect their daughter from Scientology, a belief that Cruise strongly adheres to.
Not to mention, he also revealed in 2013 that Suri had stopped attending the church of Scientology. But, both Tom and Katie share custody of their daughter and co-parent together.
Net Worth of Suri Cruise's Parents
Suri Cruise's parents are some of the successful and top-notch artists in Hollywood. Her parents, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have made impressive earning with their movie career of decades.
Speaking of which, Suri's mother is best known for her roles in Dawson's Creek, Brahms: The Boy II, First Daughter, The Gift, The Giver, and Wonder Boys among many. And, the veteran actress is expected to have made a net worth of $25 million.
As for Suri's father who is admired for his role in the Mission: Impossible movie series, Top Gun, The Mummy, Edge of Tomorrow, Jack Reacher, American Made, and Rain Man. And, Cruise bags a net worth of over $570 million.
Quick Facts Of Suri Cruise
- Suri was born at the Santa Monica-based St. John's Health Center at 3:26 am PST.
- Weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. at the length of 20 inches.
- Granddaughter of Martin Joseph Holmes, Sr. and Kathleen A. Stothers-Holmes.
- Thomas Mapother III and Mary Lee Pfeiffer are Suri's paternal grandparents.
- Niece of Cass Mapother, Lee Ann Mapother, and Marian Mapother.
- Martin Joseph Holmes, Jr., Katie Holmes, Holly Ann Holmes, Nancy Kay Holmes & Tamera Holmes are Suri's maternal aunts and uncles.
- Half-siblings include Connor Cruise and Isabella Jane Cruise.
- Appeared in Vanity Fair magazine with her mother.
- Attended New Village Leadership Academy and Avenues: The World School New York.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.