Tisha Lewis is a television personality, Reporter, and podcast host. Currently, she works at FOX 5 DC and hosts the podcast 'The Good Word.'
Tisha Lewis is Married; Learn about her Husband and Children
Lewis regularly shares pictures of her daughter on her social media sites. However, it seems like her husband prefers a lowkey life, and hence there are not many pictures of him on her social media. Furthermore, it looks like he is not active on any social platform as well. Because of this, there is not much information about him.
Tisha Lewis's Career and Net Worth
Tisha Lewis is working on television since her teenage years. Her first appearance on television was on Black Entertainment Television (BET) as the host of the show Teen Summit at the age of fourteen.
After five years, the Virginia Tech alumnus left the job as a talk host and started focusing on journalism. Her first job as a reporter was in KGET in 2004. After two years, she moved to Miami, Florida, and worked for NBC, WTVJ, and later for CW, WSFL. After Miami, she moved to Midwest and worked for WXIN for a year and later for WFLD in Chicago.
Since 2015, Lewis has been affiliated with FOX 5 DC as a Reporter and Fill-In Anchor. She is also the host of the podcast The Good Word. Her Net Worth of 2020 is estimated to be around $700,000.
Quick Facts: Tisha Lewis
- Lewis was born in Brooklyn, New York, and raised in Montclair, Northern Virginia.
- She graduated from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism.
- She received a Certification in Spanish from La Universidad de Internacional.
- Tisha has volunteered for several organizations, including the Miss America Organization, NAACP, and Habitat for Humanity.
- She played classical piano for more than a decade, violin for two years, and the Alto B saxophone for three years.
- She is an alumnus of C.D. Hylton Senior High School.
- She is fluent in Spanish.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!