Award-winning actress, Virginia Gardner always gets love and praised for her stunning physic, charming looks, and superb acting skills. She is best known for her appearnces in Disney's Lat Rats, Goat, Good Kids, Halloween, and many more. The actress also won the Hollywood Beauty Awards in 2015 and Golden Issue Awards in 2017.
Personal Life of Virginia Gardner; Know about her Boyfriend, Husband, Children
Virginia Gardner is currently single at the moment and out of dating rumors. The actress seems more focused on her career than anything else which might be the reason, she never linked up with anyone. However, many believe she might face a bitter relationship in her past but no official confirmation has come from her side.
Virginia is quite secretive about her personal life and rarely talked about her relationships or Boyfriend on media. Looking through her Instagram, the actress is fully enjoying her singlehood and shares no time for love affairs as of now.
What is the Net Worth of Virginia Gardner? Also Know About Her Career, Movies, Salary, Earnings
Virginia Gardner's net worth lies somewhere between $300,000 and $800,000, all thanks to her acting and modeling career. In addition, the average salary of a television actress is $49-$100 per hour depending upon the popularity of the actress. Similarly, the average salary of a film actress is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year. Meanwhile, the average salary of a model is $49,200 annually.
View this post on Instagram
Virginia is an active person on social media including Instagram where she often shares many personal and promotional posts. Additionally, she earns over $578.25-$963.75 per post from her Instagram account.
Also, See: Paris Hilton's Net Worth & Personal Life
Gardner started her acting career in the television industry by working in the 2011 American comedy-drama series named Hart of Dixie as Young Lemon in the episode named Hairdos & Holidays. After that, she appeared in a number of hit television series including Disney's Lat Rats, Glee, The Goldbergs, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Zoo, Marvel's Runaways and many more. Besides, she is currently working in the 2019 Net flix series named Heartstrings.
View this post on Instagram
The Netflix actress also worked in the film projects where she debuted in the year 2015 with the film named Project Almanac. She grabbed the attention of many directors from her acting skills and until now appeared in many blockbuster films like Goat, Good Kids, Halloween, Monster Pary, and All the Bright Places. Some of her blockbuster films are,
1. Project Almanac(2015)
- Budget- $12 million
- Box office collection- $33.2 million
- Stars- Amy Landecker, Jonny Weston, and Sam Lerner.
- IMDB rating- 6.4 stars
- Budget- $10-$15 million
- Box office collection- $254.3 million
- Stars- Jamie Lee Curtis, Will Patton, and Judy Greer.
- IMDB rating- 7.8 stars
As for the modeling career of Gardner, she modeled for some of the famous corporations like Khol's Love Culture, HP, Hollister, LF, and Famous Footwear. What's more, she grabbed both fame and wealth by working in those brands as a model.
Quick facts of Virginia Gardner
- Virginia Gardner was born on 18 April 1995 in Sacramento California, the United States under the star sign of Aries.
- She is of American nationality.
- She is a daughter of her father Chuck Gardner and mother Sarah Gardner.
- She studied at the Sacramento Country Day School from Kindergarten to eighth grade.
- Later, she studied online schooling in 2011 after moving to Los Angeles but choose to study take the California High School Proficiency Exam when she was allowed to.
- Considering her work Gardner won the Hollywood Beauty Awards in 2015 and Golden Issue Awards in 2017.
- The 24-year-old actress, Virginia is an active person on social media platforms where she uses Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook from time to time. Until now, she garnered over 191k+ followers on Instagram, 28.6k+ followers on Twitter and 4.9k+ followers on Facebook.
- Virginia stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches with a pair of appealing blue eyes and blond hair.