Ying Wiens is the wife of American traveler author and blogger Mark Wiens. She is popular for accompanying her husband in making food videos and blogging. In the meantime, the couple does freelance projects such as writing about Thai food and capturing cuisine photos.
Ying Wiens married to husband Mark Wiens
Ying Wiens met the true love of her life while Mark Weins was living and teaching in Thailand. Like Mark, Ying is also an amazing cook, eater, and traveler. Mark feels blessed to have Ying in his life. When Mark popped the question, Ying agreed to marry him.
In 2013, they walked down the aisle at a restaurant in Bangkok and the guests tasted a feast of southern Thai food. Furthermore, the newlywed couple had a beautiful giant durian instead of those giant wedding cakes.
Ever since Ying came into Mark's life, she became his travel companion. In addition, both of them are based in Thailand. However, they travel frequently in seek of delicious food. Today, the Wiens duo are proud parents to a son.
What is Ying Wiens Net Worth?
Ying Wiens makes a reasonable amount from her career as a cookbook author, traveler, and blogger. She might not earn as much as her husband but accompanies Mark in developing his career.
Mark Wiens is a famous YouTube star who has amassed over 8.1 million subscribers and 1,842,381,701 views on the YouTube channel. On February 3, 2009, he joined YouTube to share videos regarding delicious street food and travel tips.
At first, Ying's husband Mark committed to blog and experimenting with online projects in every leisures. And, While living in Bangkok, Mark lived for $28506 every month, eating delicious foods and sharing a studio apartment.
As of 2021, Mark Wiens manages his own restaurant, Phed Mark. He has teamed up with Gaggan Anand, who is known for Thailand's street food scene.
Ying Wiens - Quick Facts
- Ying's husband was born in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
- Mark Wiens moved to Albertville, a small town in southeastern France, with his family at five.
- Mark had a keen interest in exploring varieties of cuisines rather than focusing on studies.
- Mark Wien graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Global studies.
- Mark Wien has traveled to many parts of the world, including Southeast Asia, South America, Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile.
- Mark adopted the name "Migrationology" for his experiences in travel.
- Ying Wiens is non-vegetarian.
Keep visiting MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.