Jessica St. Clair is the talented American actress, best known for her own show, NBC's Best Friends Forever and USA Network's Playing House.
Her improvised comic and outstanding performance never let her fans down and now all of her fans want to know more about this gorgeous yet funny 40-year-old actress.
Playing House star Jessica is happily married to her amazing husband, poet Dan O'Brien since a long time and the perfect couple is counting their wedding bliss.
Let's know about the couple's relationship more in detail in today's section.
Actress Jessica St. Clair happily married to husband Dan O'Brien
Let's rewind the time back to 2005. Jessica had just started her career as a comedian doing improvisation and sketch comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
There she got to meet the most talented playwright and poet Dan O'Brien.
Both started off as good friends and eventually, they started falling for each other. They dated for a year and so and their relationship was pretty under the radar.
However, on 15 July 2006, Jessica St. Clair married her loving beau Dan in an intimate ceremony at the New London Historical Society in New London, officiated by Universal Life Minister and are living a happily ever after ever since then.
The perfect couple has celebrated their wedding bliss for more than a decade now without any divorce or affairs rumors and we would like to wish them a lifetime of happiness and togetherness.
Couple blessed with a daughter
Jessica and Daniel are officially three peas in a pod!
The powerhouse couple welcomed their first child, a baby daughter back on October 1, 2013, and named her Isobel Kelly O'Brien.
The rep of actress told the media that she was pretty excited and thrilled to welcome her baby daughter who's healthy weighing 9 lbs. and 9 oz.
Quick facts about Jessica St. Clair
- Born and raised in Westfield, New Jersy, Jessica St. Clair is one of the few female American improvisational comedians and actresses.
- Attended Westfield High School and graduated from Middlebury College.
- Passionate about acting and comedy since a child, she began her comedy career as a regular improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
- Got her first TV debut on the VH1 series Best Week Ever as a regular panelist.
- did her first soap opera co-starring alongside actress Cheryl Hines, Horatio Sanz, and Megan Mullally.
- worked with Bloomberg TV Correspondent Willow Bay.
- Was diagnosed with stage 2b estrogen positive breast cancer in 2015 and got recovered after mastectomy and chemotherapy in April 2016.
- She's best friends with her Playing House co-creator and co-star Lennon Parham.
- She and Lennon together know all about Transcendental Medication( silent mantra medication)
- Her movie credits include Trendsetter, Taking Chances, It's Complicated, She's Out of My League, Bridesmaids, Enough Said and 2017's recently released The House featuring Will Ferrell, Amy Poehler, Ryan Simpkins, Jeremy Renner and Rob Huebel.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!!