American Meteorologist Mike Seidel; see his Married life with Wife Christine Schroder including his Family Life and Children
Mike Seidel, the famous American meteorologist has a lot more than what meets the eye. He's not only a weather forecaster but also a loving husband and father of two.
Mike Seidel is happily married to Christine Schroder for a long time and the pair along with his children are enjoying their wedding bliss in their humble abode.
Let's dig into all the details about them in today's section
American Meteorologist Mike Seidel; see his Married life with his Wife Christine Schroder
Mike first met the leading lady of his life back in 1992. Mike, also known as Michael worked as a meteorologist at The Weather Channel during those times while Christine Schroder worked as a local receptionist.
The pair met through mutual friends and after several encounters, the duo started dating. Eventually, the pair married in the summer of the year 1994, organizing a private wedding among close friends and families.
Ever since the pair has been together and is going strong without any divorce or affair rumors. Unlike other TV personalities, Mike and his wife Christine are pretty discreet about their personal life and remain under the radar.
Nevertheless, Mike posted a picture on Instagram while going on a rowing trip with his wife rescuing dogs.
This modest couple shares two children, a son Sam and a daughter named Zoe. And till now the pair are celebrating the silver jubilees of their conjugal life and we wish them a lifetime of happiness and togetherness.
Weather Channel Defended Mike Seidel As He Exaggerated The Reporting On Hurricane Florence
Mike was live reporting Hurricane Florence in North Caroline. As he struggled to maintain balance in the storm, two men were spotted in the background walking casually with no effort in the rain.
So dramatic! Dude from the weather channel bracing for his life, as 2 dudes just stroll past. #HurricaneFlorence pic.twitter.com/8FRyM4NLbL— Tony scar. (@gourdnibler) September 14, 2018
Since then, the video went viral on the internet and Seidel was accused of exaggerating. In regards to the video, The Weather Channel defended him and said,
"It’s important to note that the two individuals in the background are walking on concrete, and Mike Seidel is trying to maintain his footing on wet grass, after reporting on-air until 1:00 a.m. ET this morning and is undoubtedly exhausted."
Mike Seidel: Quick Facts
- Born and raised in Salisbury, Maryland, Mike Seidel is an American meteorologist.
- Works at The Weather Channel since 1992.
- Had a passion for weather forecasting since he was a child and used to measure the snowfall in his hometown.
- Attended a local school in Maryland.
- After graduation, he worked in four local radio stations including WJDY-AM in Salisbury, WDMV-AM in Pocomoke City, and WKHI-FM in Ocean City.
- Went to Salisbury State College and completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and Geography.
- Earned Master's degree in Meteorology at Pennsylvania State University.
- He has covered all the major hurricanes and storms.
- has appeared on numerous network news including The CBS Evening News, CBS Sunday Morning, Nightline, NBC's The Today Show, Good Morning America, and much more.
- He was the first American meteorologist to report Tropical Storm Issac live from Cuba.
- Just recently, he covered Hurricane Irma in Miami and was highly appreciated.
- His net worth is estimated to be $4 million.
For more latest updates follow our page!!!!!