Mike Seidel, the famous American meteorologist has a lot more than what meets the eye. He's not only a weather forecaster but also a loving husband and father of two.
Mike is happily married to Christine Schroder since a long time and the pair along with his children are enjoying their wedding bliss in their humble abode.
Let's dig into all the details about them in today's section
American Meteorologist Mike Seidel; see his Married life with Wife Christine Schroder
Mike first met the leading lady of his life back in 1992. Mike, also known as Michael worked as a meteorologist at The Weather Channel during those times while Christine Schroder worked as a local receptionist.
The pair met through mutual friends and after several encounters, the duo started dating. Eventually, the pair married in the summer of the year 1994, organizing a private wedding amidst close friends and families.
Ever since the pair has been together and is going strong without any divorce or affair rumors. Unlike other TV personalities, Mike and his wife Christine are pretty discreet about their personal life and remain under the radar.
Nevertheless, Mike posted a picture on Instagram while going on a rowing trip with his wife rescuing dogs.
This modest couple shares two children, a son Sam and daughter named Zoe. And till now the pair is celebrating silver jubilees of their conjugal life and we wish them a lifetime of happiness and togetherness.
Here is the video of him reporting an important news!!!!!
Quick Facts about Mike Seidel
- Born and raised in Salisbury, Maryland, Mike Seidel is the American meteorologist.
- Works at The Weather Channel since 1992.
- Had the passion for weather forecasting since he was a child and used to measure the snowfall in his hometown.
- Attended local school in Maryland.
- After graduation, he worked in four local radio station including WJDY-AM in Salisbury, WDMV-AM in Pocomoke City and WKHI-FM in Ocean City.
- Went to Salisbury State College and completed Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and Geography.
- Earned Master's degree in Meteorology at Pennsylvania State University.
- He has covered all the major hurricanes and storms.
- has appeared on numerous network news including The CBS Evening News, CBS Sunday Morning, Nightline, NBC's The Today Show, Good Morning America and much more.
- He was the first American meteorologist to report the Tropical Storm Issac live from Cuba.
- Just recently, he covered Hurricane Irma in Miami and was highly appreciated.
- His net worth is estimated to be $1 million as of 2017.
For more latest updates follow our page!!!!!