Famed for her dancing and singing skill, Brooke Hyland made her first wave at a very young age from the reality show Dance Moms. She earned huge fame at a young age in the industry has been a huge inspiration to a lot of people and her success is praiseworthy at this age.
Nolan was known to be with her high school sweetheart but after the tragic breakup with him, has she moved on and dating anyone else? Let's just dig deep into her personal life and know about her.
Star Brooke Hyland Dating Anyone After Her Breakup With Nolan Betts?
Dancer Brooke Hyland is dating her college mate Tristen Rose.
She constantly posts pictures of her new bae Tristen on her Instagram. He first appeared on her Instagram at the end of 2017 where Brooke captioned a picture of him with, 'Date party: the proper way to study for finals'.
Since then the duo can be seen everywhere hanging out, enjoying their time with each other. Brooke posted a picture with Tristen carrying her and giving a nice kiss on his cheeks and spending some quality time with their friends during the spring break in Florida.
The couple is still studying at college and is enjoying their life to the fullest.
Brooke Hyland's Past Affairs:
People say high school love is very beautiful and it was same for Brooke. She used to date her high school sweetheart, Nolan Betts. Nolan is also a social media sensation just like his sweetheart and she used to share a lot of photos with him.
The duo started dating in 2012 according to some sources. Both seem very loving and attached to each other at the time of dating.
She frequently used to say that she has the best boyfriend. She frequently posted pictures with him going many places for a getaway and her fans would never have thought that the couple will ever get separated.
But the bad news came along in the mid-2017 when the couple announced they were no longer together. According to sources, Nolan and Brooke got separated because their long distance relationship did not work out. The couple stayed together for five years.
There was rumor peddling along the fall of 2013 for the couple in Twitter that Brooke is pregnant with Nolan's baby. The story was indeed just a rumor and faded out as time passed by.
Brooke Hyland: Quick Facts
- She was born on January 30, 1998.
- She was born in Murrysville, PA.
- She graduated from Franklin Regional High School and went to Ohio University.
- Her parents are Kelly Hyland and Randy Hyland.
- She has two younger siblings, Paige Hyland and Josh Hyland.
- She co-starred in Dance Moms with fellow dancer Chloe Lukasiak.
- Her single 'Summer Love Song' reached number 9 on iTunes in 2012.
- She was the top performer on Dance Moms three times in two seasons.
- Her birth sign is Aquarius.
- She stands at the height 5ft 1 inches and weighs about 46 kgs.
- Her net worth is under review and is estimated to be in six figures.