Astrid Berges-Frisbey, the French-Spanish actress is most probably single at present. She maintains her personal life under the radar.
French-Spanish actress Astrid Berges-Frisbey who rose to fame portraying the role of Suzanne in The Sea Wall in 2008 is, no doubt, a charismatic and hardworking personality. Frisbey is gaining wide recognition and support from her fans and admirers for all her dedication in the acting field.
When it comes to her personal life and relationship status, she's so much into herself. Wanna know details on her current relationship? If yes, here you go!!!
Astrid Berges-Frisbey's Current Life: Dating Someone Or Still Single?
The Sea Wall actress, 31, is rising in her professional career and that's making everyone fall in love with her especially men.
Some even try to be an intimate part of her life but the star is yet not ready to share her personal details with her fans.
Astrid Berges-Frisbey attending N°5 Culture Channel Exhibition
She was once rumored to be dating actor Pierre Perrier as the two were spotted at various Hollywood events together. As the pair never confirmed their relationship, the speculations just settled down.
Astrid Bergès-Frisbey and Pierre Perrier getting pretty cozy together
Frisbey maintains her dating life under the radar and that's making us very difficult to assume anything about her dating life and boyfriend.
There's high chance that the King Arthur: Legend of the Sword actress is most probably single at present.
We hope to see her with her soulmate soon in the following days.
Astrid Berges-Frisbey's Career In Brief
Frisbey was originally set to study osteopathy in past. She was just 17 years of age when she moved to Paris to pursue her career in osteopathy.
In the end, she chose acting on French television. Making her acting debut in 2007 she soon made her feature film debut in The Sea Wall.
In 2010, she began modeling. She graced the pages of several high-profile magazines including Vogue Russia.
She made her Hollywood debut in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides portraying the role of mermaid Syrena in 2011. She starred in her second English-speaking movie I Origins as Sofi.
She performed in the Spanish movie named Sex of Angels in 2012.
In 2015, she learned to speak Italian for the movie Alaska. She's currently working as the brand ambassador for Canel.
Astrid Berges-Frisbey: Quick Facts
- Born on 26 May 1986 in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- Her birth sign is Gemini.
- Her father is Spanish and mother is a French-American.
- She is French and Spanish Nationality; belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She had a keen interest in acting; played in school plays.
- Initially, she was interested in Osteopathy.
- She went to drama school after completing graduation.
- She is fluent in French, Spanish, and Catalan.
- She learned English for her role in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides alongside Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, and Geoffrey Rush.
- She received the Prix Suzanne Bianchetti in 2009 and the Trophee Chopard Award in the category of Female Revelation of the Year at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.