A beautiful American chef, Amanda Freitag is still unmarried and even is not dating any of the guys till today.
Cooking is like art. As the art of cooking does not gift everyone but the gorgeous cook, Amanda Freitag blessed with that was interested in cooking right from her early age.
Amanda is at the age of 45 when most of the women desire to get settled with their perfect one, but she is just opposite and is more focused on her career rather than getting married or dating a secret boyfriend. So, let's know whether she has any past affairs or not.
45-year-old Amanda Freitag is still single and not married
''Being single doesn't mean anything is wrong with you-it simply means that there is a bigger picture unfolding in your life.'' The gorgeous chef, Amanda might also be waiting for the perfect timing to fall in love with her perfect one.
Chef Amanda Freitag | Source: Multivu
Since from a long time, she is single and no such rumors about her relationship status. She might be more focused on her career rather than other things. Or, she might be in search for her Mr. perfect to date or to marry and did not find till the date.
Is she dating Gregory Alan?
The sensation of the cooking world Amanda keeps on hanging out with her several friends including male and female members. But it is very suspicious that she posted several pictures of the same person named, Gregory Alan. He seems to be a traveler according to the post on his social networking accounts including Instagram.
And the question is; are they really in a relation? It’s really a mystery as they keep on hanging out in several places together and post the pictures on their social media sites. However, they mentioned themselves as just being a friend and nothing more than that. But their pictures tell a different story.
But wait, how we cannot assume that they are in a relationship only because they uploaded several photos together. So, they are not in relation as they have not yet disclosed the relationship to the media.
She's focused on her career and doing well. If you want Amanda Freitag's golden recipes, you can visit her page, by clicking here.
Amanda Freitag; Quick Facts
Source: Food Network Blog
- On 11th May 1972, Amanda was born in the United States to her parents, Kathleen Freitag and Paul Freitag.
- Holds an American citizenship and is of white ethnicity.
- Raised along with her two siblings named, Jason Freitag and Justin Freitag in Cader Grove, New Jersey.
- Finished her schooling at Cader Grove High School which was also known as Memorial High School in the past.
- Graduated from Culinary Institute of America in 1989 where she joined only after one of her teachers suggested her.
- During the time of her graduation, she started working under the chef called, Jean-Georges Vongerichten at Vong New York.
- Worked under the chef, Diane Forley at Verbena in 1994 after leaving Vong.
- Opened her restaurant along with Godfrey Polistina the Upperside restaurant named, Cesca Enoteca & Trattoria.
- At Xasca, she was a chef de cuisine which means a main chef of the place.
- Began judging the culinary show, Chopped along with Geoffery Zakarian.
- Competed along Alexandra Guarnaschelli in the show, The Next Iron Chef.
- Was an executive chef of the Empire Diner in New York.
- Hosted the food network series, American Diner Revival in 2015.
- Has an estimated net worth of $3 million.