Japanese-American actress, Tamlyn Tomita is not a new name to us. Popular for the movies and television shows like The Day After Tomorrow, Gaijin 2: Love Me as I Am, and The Good Doctor, she is active in the industry since 1986.
While we all are up to date about her professional life, her private life is quite mysterious. According to the recent rumors, she is dating someone? Who is her boyfriend? We have all the details here.
Who Is Actress Tamlyn Tomita Dating? Know About Her Relationships
As we have mentioned earlier, Tamlyn Tomita lives a low-key personal life and does not share much about her relationship and affair.
But digging through her Instagram seems like she is in a relationship with an American guy. There is now news or information about the couple's dating history but they are surely together for many years.
It looks like her love life is going pretty well with her mystery boyfriend. The duo was recently seen having a quality time with Tamlyn's parents in Japan.
Prior to this, she was rumored to be dating fellow Asian star, Greg Wantabe in 2006. However, the rumors of their relationship faded away after a while.
As of now, she seems very happy her mystery man. Cheers to the couple! and let us hope to hear some good news from her in future.
Glimpse Of Tamlyn Tomita Career
The actress made her acting debut in the movie The Karate Kid Part II as she was selected as a part of casting crew. Her one of the biggest role was the film Come See the Paradise, 1990 drama film.
She had a major role in Robot Stories and Only the Brave and has appeared in several other independent films.
Not only movies but she has also starred in a number of series including a regular role on the Berlin Station and dozens of others as well.
Tamlyn Tomita: Quick Facts
- She was born on January 27, 1966, in Okinawa, Japan.
- Her born name is Tamlyn Naomi Tomita.
- She graduated from the University of California.
- Her parents are Shiro Tomita and Asako Tomita.
- She was chosen as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People Magazine.
- She once released a Japanese music album 'Polyfor' in 1987.
- Her birth sign is Aquarius.
- She stands at the height of 5 ft 2 inches.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million according to Celebrity Net Worth.