Grey's Anatomy star Isaiah Washington is living a blessed life with Jenisa Garland. The couple who has been together for 22 years never miss a single chance to adore their relationship and give a perfect relationship goal in public.
Wanna know details about Washington? His family life, career, and controversy are better explained below. Enjoy!!!
Isaiah Washington's Married Life With Wife Jenisa Garland
Isaiah Washington, 54, is living a happy married life with Jenisa Garland for more than two decades now and love between the two is still the same.
The couple tied the knot on 14 February 1996. Starting a married life on Valentine's Day is quite romantic, isn't it?
They have three kids; two sons Isaiah Washington V and Thyme Washington and an adorable daughter Iman Washington.
The two are open about their married life as the Blackbird star is regular on Instagram with his sweetheart. Wide smile on their beautiful face explains their lovely chemistry.
Washington and Garland frequently appear together on the red carpets, also in much other public events and parties.
We wish the two to be together until the end.
Isaiah Washington's Career And Controversy
He started his career performing in some movies in 1991 like The Color of Lone, Strictly Business, and Land Where My Fathers Died.
Washington played the role of cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. Preston Burke on the ABC medical drama Grey's Anatomy since 2005. He received two NAACP Image Awards in the category of Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
He received wide success in the show but everything changed after an ugly dispute with his co-stars. He insulted T.R. Knight with a homophobic slur.
Now does this look like someone that is no longer “relevant”? Nah...I didn’t think so. 32 year’s in show business and I’m still keepin’ it pushin’ with a smile! Don’t be salty because I do what the Ancestors want, when I want. Unbought & Unbossed. Who Shotcha? #IsaiahWashington #ISeeYou #ISaluteYou #GivingThanks #GoGlobalorGoHome #NAACP #ChiefGondobayManga #DNAHasMemory #AMFAL #TheUnderShepherd #BlueCaprice #Blackbird #BOUNDAvAA #SinSeer #The100 #BlueBloods #Bull #SurvivorsRemorse #BehindTheMovement #CutThroatCity @iwsapodcast
Shortly after the argument Knight declared that he was gay. He was dismissed from the show in 2007 and made a major comeback in 2014.
Here's a report on Grey's Anatomy firing Washington:
Some of his movies include Stonewall, Clockers, Soul of the Game, Always Outnumbered, True Crime, and Hurricane Season.
Most recently, he performed in Blue Caprice, Doctor Bello, Blackbird, and Secret Summer.
He also played in some popular TV series like Law & Order, Homicide: Life on the Street, The Cleaner, and most recent ones The 100, Blue Bloods, and Bull.
Isaiah Washington: Quick Facts
- Born on 3 August 1963 in Houston, Texas.
- His birth sign is Leo.
- He is of Sierra Leonean and American Nationality; belongs to African-American ethnicity.
- He went through a DNA test that showed is ancestors are the descents from Sierra Leone.
- Later, his parents moved to Missouri City, Texas.
- He was one of the first graduates from Willowridge High School in 1981.
- He also studied at Howard University.
- His father was murdered when he was just 13 years of age.
- He worked in the United States Air Force.
- He's currently starring as Thelonious Jaha on The CW's science fiction TV series The 100 alongside Eliza Taylor, Paige Turco, Marie Avgeropoulos, and Christopher Larkin.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $500 thousand.