The Empire Files host, Abby Martin may be on her way to get married soon and we might hear the good news soon. Her relationship with her boyfriend, says it all.
If you are following her for some time now then surely you know about the handsome young man she is currently dating. And what are the odds of them getting married soon? Pretty high!
So without further ado, let's get right into it and know more about her boyfriend.
Abby Martin-Delightful Relationship with Boyfriend
Abby is a silent killer, who won't talk about her relationship all day long but she showers her love for him on her social media feed.
Abby is a big-time journalist and currently dating Mike.
The social media does help you in flaunting your relationship in case you are pretty shy. Though Abby is the last person on earth to be shy. She wants all of us to know that she is living the high life with her boyfriend.
She is dating Mike Prysner for more than 2-years now. For those of you who don't know Mike, well, he is a journalist and a social activist.
The 34-year-old journalist first revealed her boyfriend in 2015 on Instagram. In the picture, she is getting pretty cozy with a mysterious guy.
Sometimes fooling around together is the best part of a relationship.
And sometimes they are just too funny!!
Now, her relationship looks pretty strong and the couple might get married sooner than we thought. Though, the pair hasn't said anything about their future planning together.
But judging by the signs of things, it looks like we will be hearing the news of their engagement soon so be ready for it guys.
Quick facts about Abby Martin
- Born on September 6, 1984 (age 34), in Oakland, California, U.S.
- She went to Amador Valley High School.
- She graduated from San Diego University with a bachelors degree in Political science.
- Her interest in journalism stated during her high school days.
- She also likes to paint.
- She founded her own organization in 2009 named Media Roots.
- She launched her own program named The Empire Files in 2015.
- She worked for a news agency like RT.
- Her show is scheduled in the satellite network teleSUR English.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.