Sarah Carter, the actress behind the role of Maggie in the TNT science fiction, Falling Skies. The actress has kept a quiet lid on her personal life due to why many people didn't know that she is a married man.
We're sure it surprised you when you came to know about her secret husband, and now you're eager to know, Who is the man of her life?
Let's find out.
Sarah Carter-Married Secretly
Her role in the TV series, Falling Skies garnered a lot of fans from all around the globe. But her fans are unhappy because she left them in the dark regarding her marriage.
Can you Imagine? Sarah married her boyfriend around three years, and none of us had any clue. Until recently, Sarah disclosed her marriage.
She married Kevin Barth, on July 5th, 2014, in exotic nuptials held on a beach. Although the exact name of their wedding location is still hidden.
But hey, at the very least, she disclosed she is a married woman, and that is enough.
If you're a regular follower of Sarah on Instagram, then you probably are aware of her personal life.
Sarah Carter-Going To Be A Mother for the first time
And here's one another shocking surprise for you. The actress is now pregnant with her first child with Kevin, and it's a girl.
She announced her pregnancy earlier this year when she posted a beautiful picture of her ever-growing belly. As if her fans weren't excited as it is, she also revealed that they are expecting a baby girl.
Despite her pregnancy, the actress is still working for many of her film projects and often working out at the local gym. Although it seems the pair haven't decided on the name yet.
We do hope the pair will tell us their newborn name and not keep it secret, just like everything they had before.
The couple is now the proud parents of a baby girl. They named her Alice. The pair often shares snaps of their little bundle of joy. Here are some of them.
Sarah Carter; Quick facts
- Born on October 30, 1980 (age 36) in Toronto, Canada.
- Her parents raised her in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Attended Balmoral Hall School.
- She took part in various dance competitions throughout her high school career.
- She took part in the play, The Wizard of Oz, and played the part of Dorothy.
- She also participated in various debates around the world and even became one of three top public speakers.
- She learned acting in Ryerson Theatre School, Toronto.
- She made her television debut in 2000 series, Cold Squad.
- She is also an accomplished singer and released her first solo album in December 2009.