If you guys have watched The Carol Burnett Show, an American sketch comedy then you might be obvious with the actor Lyle Waggoner who is renowned for his performance in the same show.
The 82-year-old actor married Sharon Kennedy in early 1960s and is living a happy family life since then. The heaven-born couple is also gifted with two kids, Jason and Beau.
Lyle Waggoner: See His Married Life With Wife Of Five Decades, Sharon Kennedy
American actor and former model Lyle is a happily married man and has completed more than five decades of successful conjugal life.
Lyle tied a knot to Sharon, an actress, financial consultant, and realtor in the year 1961. Lyle, who is best known for his work on The Carol Burnett Show is literally secretive regarding his personal life.
He's also famous for her role of Steve Trevor and Steve Trevor Jr. on Wonder Woman in 1970s. Though is very active in his professional life, his intimate life is in a perfect shade.
Being in a relationship for almost 56 years is definitely not a joke right?
Well, the star is not ahead in any sorts of controversial news and gossips, and that's we can definitely say that he's very happy and satisfied with his family life.
Lyle Waggoner And Sharon's Children
The Love Me Deadly star and his wife is gifted with two sons, Jason Waggoner and Beau Waggoner. He currently lives near Jackson, Wyoming; also has homes in Manzanillo, Colima and Westlake Village, California.
Besides being an accomplished actor, Lyle has a keen interest in sculpture. His arts and achievements can better be viewed at Galleries West Fine Art in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Being a perfect actor, husband and loving father is not a cup of tea for all. As the star is maintaining perfect balance in every phase of his life, let's wish him all the very best in his life ahead.
Lyle Waggoner; Quick Facts
- Born on 13 April 1935 in Kansas City, Kansas as the son of Marie and Myron Waggoner.
- With birth sign Aeries.
- Completed graduation from Kirkwood High School in Kirkwood, Missouri.
- Also studied at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Served two years in West Germany as a radio operator; also joined the United States Army.
- Worked in Catalina Caper in 1967 including the TV series Lost in Space.
- Occasionally appeared in The Naked Truth, That '70s Show and Return to the Batcave.
- Some of his portrayals can be seen in movies including Gypsy Angels, Murder Weapon, Danger USA, The Girl I Want, and Dream a Little Evil.
Sharon Kennedy: Quick Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States of America.
- She is an actress as well as a financial consultant and a realtor.
- She came to media attention after marrying actor and former model Lyle Waggoner.
- Though she belongs to the celebrity family she prefers to live a low key personal life.
- She appeared in the shows Eh Brian! It's a Whopper in 1984 and Tattletales in 1974.
- She is the aunt of Angela Kennedy and indy film actor Brice Kennedy.