Not every Hollywood celebrity feels the need to be completely open about their personal life. Some prefer to remain low-key, giving barely anything away about their dating endeavors.
Jennifer Coolidge is one such actress who does not just settle at being a private person - she is taking it up a notch making her fans wonder whether she is actually married or not. There are some rumors backing up the claim she is, while other reports suggest she isn't.
Is Jennifer Coolidge married?
Jennifer Coolidge is reportedly never married in her life. She prefers to be low profile when it concerns her personal life. There are not many men linked to the actress.
One of the rare persons who was linked with Coolidge was actually comedian Chris Kattan. They were romantically involved way back in 2001. However, neither of them openly talked about their relationship so it is still unclear how their affair ended (if it did).
Some rumors suggest Jennifer is secretly married to Chris and she is choosing to not reveal her husband to the public, although it seems very unlikely.
The only evidence to back up this speculation is the fact that she was spotted in her Instagram wearing a ring that resembles a wedding one. It was rumored that the actress tied the knot in private in front of family and close friends.
Until the actress herself opens up about her love life, it is anybody's guess whether she actually has a spouse in secret. For now, we can only provide the benefit of the doubt in favor of the likelihood that she doesn't.
Besides Kattan, Jennifer was also rumored to be in a relationship with Banks McClintock. However, nothing concrete came about and it just faded with time.
Jennifer Coolidge Dated Younger Men After Featuring In American Pie
Jennifer Coolidge claims she dated younger men after featuring in the well-renowned comedy film American Pie.
The 56-year-old actress is best known for playing the mother of the character Stifler in the American Pie movies. She plays an older woman who seduces her son's school friends.
Speaking in 2013, Coolidge said:
"I did date younger men after that movie. I really dated younger men for the next 10, 15 years."
"I've been dating someone now for... about a-year-and-a-half, and you know, he's a very smart, funny guy. And handsome. He's the whole package."
It is anybody's guess who the younger guy was, who she was dating at the time.
Jennifer Coolidge's Career
Coolidge's first appearance was in The Masseuse, an episode of Seinfeld. She then strode towards the entertainment industry appearing in movies such as Not of this Earth and A Bucket of Blood.
In 1999, Jennifer received her biggest breakthrough when she was cast as Jeanine Stifler in the widely loved comedy film American Pie.
During an interview in 2013, Coolidge talked about her fans liking her character so much. She said:
"We did a European press tour for American Reunion last year and I felt like one of the Beatles. They went nuts for us!"
In the early 2000s, Jennifer featured in the movies such as Legally Blonde and A Mighty Wind. Moreover, she made appearances in TV series, most notably The Andy Dick Show, Do Over, According to Jim, Sex and the City, and Friends.
From 2010 to 2013, Coolidge provided the voice for the character Daniella Capricorn in the animated series Hero Factory. In 2007, the actress did the voice-over role again as she portrayed Mary Meh in The Emoji Movie.
Jennifer Coolidge: Quick Facts
- Born on 28th August 1961 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Her birth sign is Virgo.
- Her parents are Gretchen Coolidge and Paul Constant Coolidge.
- Her father was a plastics manufacturer.
- She has three siblings, a brother named Andrew Coolidge, and two sisters named Elizabeth Coolidge and Susannah Coolidge.
- She went to Norwell High School and the Cambridge School of Weston.
- She enrolled in Emerson College in Boston.
- She joined the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City.
- She was a member of the Gotham City improv group.
- She is most renowned for featuring in movies such as Legally Blonde (2001), American Pie (1999), and A Cinderella Story (2004).
- She began playing the role of Sophie Kachinsky in the sitcom 2 Broke Girls in 2011.
- She played a minor role as an American Designer in the movie Zoolander (2001).
- She portrayed the role of an acting agent in the Friends spin-off series Joey alongside Matt LeBlanc.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $8 million.