American journalist Heather Nauert Married her husband in 2000; Find out about her Relationship & Children
It's going to be a good year for Heather Nauert, as she is now named the spokesperson at the State Department. All those years worth of hard work finally paid its rewards.
But what we're all missing is that the driving force behind her motivation is none other than her husband and children.
Today, let's take a moment from our lives and be up close and personal with the journalist and her family.
Heather Nauert and Scott Norby-Married Since 2000
On a daily basis, we're hearing about multiple celebrity divorces from all around the world. These instances are regularly occurring in Hollywood and it doesn't surprise us anymore.
But long-term relationships are pretty rare in Hollywood. And today we're talking about one of these rare couples and they are none other than Heather and her husband Scott.
The pair got hitched in 2000, in a lavish ceremony surrounded by their close friends and family. The pair started dating after a mutual friend introduced them to one another.
Discover: Fox & Friends Journalist Ainsley Earhardt Blissful Married Life With Wealth Adviser Will Proctor Following The Divorce From her Ex-Husband Kevin McKinney: Get All The Exclusive Details About Them Here.
Both of them were starting their career from the lowest and looks like, supporting each other during the worst of times made them reach the position that they are in today.
Heather was recently named the spokesperson for the State Department, whereas, Scott works as Managing Director at UBS Investment Bank, Americas.
Shares Two Children
The duo is a proud parent of two adorable children. In a short amount of time, Heather and Scott made it big in their professional life, got married, and bring forth two boys in this world.
They have two boys, Peter Raymond, born 2009, and Gage Williams, born 2010. The duo is usually taking out their boys in exotic holidays around the world.
It's not surprising to see that the duo is taking good care of their boys. Well, we do hope that they stay like this for many years to come.
Heather Nauert: Quick Facts
- Born on January 27, 1970, in Rockford, Illinois, U.S.
- Her father, Peter Nauert was an industry executive.
- Three brothers, Justin, Jonathan, and Joseph.
- Attended Pine Manor College.
- Graduated from Mount Vernon College for Women.
- She majored in communication.
- Completed her master's degree from Columbia University.
- Started her career as a reporter for Syndicate Weekly business program.
- She also worked for Fox News Network, from 1998 to 2005.
- U.S Department announced that she'll be their next spokesperson.
- Her net worth is around 3 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.