Ainsley Earhardt, the popular co-host of FOX News Channel's (FNC) Fox & Friends is now a happily married woman and also a mother of her beautiful baby daughter. After marrying her second husband, Will Proctor, Ainsley has finally moved on with her life, and the duo is undoubtedly having the best times of their lives.
Ainsley was previously married to her college sweetheart, Kevin Mckinney, however, that relationship could not last long, and they divorced in 2009 and bid adieu.
Now, Ainsley with her new husband, her adorable baby and her new book "Take Heart, My Child," is doing really well professionally and personally. Let's take a closer look at her life and find out more about her married life.
'Fox & Friends' Journalist Ainsley Earhardt's Divorce With Her Ex-husband Kevin McKinney
After high school, Earnhardt graduated from the University of South Carolina in B.A. in Journalism. In the meantime, Ainsley met Kevin McKinney, and they started dating and eventually, they became college sweethearts.
After graduation, they decided to get married. On April of 2005, the pair tied the knot in Ainsley's hometown in Columbia, South Carolina.
They were officially a husband and wife for almost five years. However, the marriage did not last long, and they divorced in 2009. They do not have any children of their own.
Rumors have that, Ainsley filed for divorce when she found out that Kevin was allegedly having an affair with another woman.
Also, sources claimed that after that incident, Ainsley went on a vacation and came back without her wedding ring.
After parting their ways, Kevin has disappeared from the media and has maintained quite a low profile.
Ainsley Got Married Again! Get To Know Her New Husband Will Proctor!!
After three years of staying single, Ainsley finally found the 'right man' for her, and she decided to give love another chance. The man is none other than the handsome and famous retired Pro football player, Will Proctor.
According to our sources, the duo married on 13th of October in 2012 at the All Saints Episcopal Church in Winter Park, Florida, Proctor’s hometown.
In one of the interviews, Ainsley revealed that her favorite places were home, church and Central Park. She further added:
"Central Park is my favorite place because that's where Will told me that he loved me..for the first time."
The couple eventually got married with a grand wedding involving all friends and families, and the media. They looked like a perfect couple who were meant to be together during that day.
Since then, life has become beautiful and meaningful for this couple. Also, rumors or gossips related to their divorce or affairs have not been heard so far, and we can say that that the chances are rare for that to happen.
Will Proctor And Ainsley Earhardt Welcomed Their Baby Daughter
Ainsley and Will together have a beautiful baby daughter named Hayden Dubose Proctor. The duo gave birth to her on 7th November 2015.
They announced this wonderful news on Twitter stating how happy they were to welcome a new member to their family.
We are absolutely thrilled to welcome our new baby girl, Hayden, into this world. My husband and I are overjoyed!! pic.twitter.com/f27k5IXkIq— Ainsley Earhardt (@ainsleyearhardt) November 6, 2015
In an interview with Fox News Insider, Ainsley shared all her experiences of her motherhood and how wonderful her life has become since the birth of her child.
Although she is busy with her work most of the time, she tries her best to spend time with her family; especially her daughter.
"I think it's how you choose to go through life, and I choose to have a positive attitude, and I choose to make it work, and I feel like I try to balance it all and I know there are some days where I don't feel like I'm as good at something -- either the job or balancing being a mother, but you just do it."
"And it's awesome. It's something that's worth it to me because I can't imagine now that I have a child not being a mom."
Ainsley Earhardt recently has published her third book, The Light Within Me which reflects her on faith, family, and successful career. Her other books are Through Your Eyes: My Child's Gift to Me (2017), Take Heart, My Child: A Mothers Dream (2016).
Will Proctor: Quick Facts
- Will Proctor is former Clemson Tigers quarterback, was born and raised in Winter Park, Florida.
- He played three seasons of college football at the Clemson University.
- Studied Bachelor in Management and Finance at the Clemson University.
- After graduation, he left football and retired in 2009.
- He now works for Neuberger Berman Wealth Management as an advisor.
- He also played basketball in high school days.
Ainsley Earhardt: Quick Facts
- She was born on September 20, 1976, in Spartanburg, Small Carolina and was raised in North and South Carolina.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to White-American Ethnicity.
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo which defines her personality to be smart, modest, and capable.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.73 m).
- She went to Sharon Elementary School and coincidently her fellow colleagues from Fox News Anna Kooiman and Heather Childers attended the same school but at different times.
- She later attended Florida State University majoring in biology and later transferred to the University of South Carolina where she earned a bachelor of arts degree in Journalism.
- She was a toper of her batch and was hired by WLTX-NEWS 19 to work as a reporter.
- She moved to New York and started her career at Fox News Channel in the year 2007.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around $6 million with an annual salary of about $2 million.