American television personality Kate Gosselin Divorced Husband in 2009; Is She Dating? Also, see her Career, Professional life, Relationships, and net worth
Kate Gosselin, the legendary mother of sextuplets plus twins, is currently looking for someone who will be willing to spend life with her.
She went on a few blind dates but still no luck. Seems trying her luck in the dating field hasn't been what she expected. Let's find out the type of guy she is looking for and be up close and personal with the reality star.
Kate Gosselin-Blind Dates with No Luck
Kate made national and international headlines when she gave birth to sextuplets back in 2004. The children were born prematurely but weren't diagnosed with any disease.
Kate is currently not dating anyone but she is trying her luck on blind dates, Source: Daily Mail
The 42-years-old mother of eight children is busy taking care of her children and working as the lead of the show Kate Plus 8.
And this may also be the reason she is trying her luck on dating. She went on few dates before but none of them seemed to work so far.
When her blind date asked if she is looking for a specific nature on her future boyfriend or husband, she stated,
“I do know that the person that comes around and sticks around – like if you are willing to take on eight kids, you have to be pretty darn tough, like, from the get-go."
Well, her opinion isn't bad as one really need to be pretty tough as taking care of eight children is not a small matter.
In 2015, she was dating millionaire Jeff Prescott, Source: Radar Online
After her divorce with husband, Jon Gosselin in 2009, she started dating millionaire Jeff Prescott. The pair started dating in early 2015 when both of them went on an intimate date in Philadelphia.
The pair broke after dating for a few months as Jeff dumped her and started dating a Belarus woman.
Kate Gosselin Divorce with husband in 2009
Kate married Jon Gosselin on June 12, 1999. The pair dated for a while before taking this big step towards their relationship.
Kate welcomed twins Cara and Madelyn in 2000, Source: Daily Mail
They welcomed their first children, twins, Cara and Madelyn, in October 2000. But life hit her hard as after giving birth to the twins, she became infertile.
In order to conceive again, she needs to undergo polycystic ovary syndrome and regain her fertility.
After her treatment, she became pregnant once again and gave birth to sextuplets, boys, Aaden, Collin Gosselin, and Joel, and daughters, Alexis, Hannah, and Leah.
In the picture, Kate is holding her newborn sextuplets along with her husband, Jon Gosselin, Source: Daily Mail
She divorced her husband in 2009 due to irreconcilable differences. In the custodial battle, the reality star won the custody of her eight children, with her husband getting frequent visits.
Looks like the actress is handling her divorce pretty well. In an interview, after five years from her public divorce, she stated, the divorce taught her many things.
We wish she and her eight children share a bright future ahead.
Quick Facts about Kate Gosselin
- Born on March 28, 1975, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Raised by Charlene Ruth Kreider and Kenton Eugene Kreider.
- Belongs to German, Scottish, and English ancestry.
- Three sisters, Kendra, Christen, Clarissa, and Kevin.
- Completed a diploma program at the Reading Hospital and Medical Center.
- Worked as a labor delievery nurse in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
- Featured in the NBC reality TV show Home Delivery.
- Worked in the Discovery Health show Surviving Sextuplets and Twins.
- Currently hosts her own show on the Discovery Health channel, Kate Plus 8 since April 4. 2007.
- Also, hosted her own show named Twist of Kate on the TLC network.
- Joined the show Dancing with the Stars but eliminated in the first round.
- According to various websites, her net worth is around 200,000 dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow us.