Brad William Henke Married to Wife amid Sexuality Rumors; Find out their Current Relationship Status; also, see his Affairs, Dating, Career, and Wiki.
Brad William Henke, the actor who became famous after his role in the TV series Orange Is The New Black, plays the character of a gay man.
In reality, he was once married to his beloved wife but the couple divorced due to differences. Many people claim the pair divorced due to his sexual orientation.
So is he gay, or is it the same old hoax? Let's find out.
Brad William Henke-Divorce Wife due to Sexual Orientation
Brad was a star athlete prior to entering the world of entertainment. His huge frame of 6ft 4 helped him become an accomplished football player during his high school days, and it looks like it also came in handy for his career as an actor.
Brad William attending FX's TV series Premiere, Source: Zimbio
That explains his role as a security guard in the Orange Is the New Black series, for which he won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in 2016.
He played the role of a gay character in the series, and he played it so well that people began to think he was gay in real life. But in reality, he is not gay.
Brad shared a hilarious snap of his character's depiction in the show.
The actor was married to a man, but he is currently divorced and single. Many people speculated the main reason for his divorce was his sexual orientation.
Brad attending the 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, Source: Getty Images
But don't believe in those rumors as Brad is not gay, and the divorce with his wife is because of irreconcilable differences.
Brad William-Previous Relationship with Wife
The former athlete was previously married to Katelin Chesna. The pair exchanged vows in 2001 after coming across one another in the 1990s.
Brad in a still from the series Orange Is the New Black, Source: Out Magazine.
His personal and professional life went pretty well until the pair decided to part ways due to his busy career and communication problems.
Their divorce was finalized in 2008 after seven years of blissful marital life. The pair doesn't share any children, although they adopted a foster child.
Quick facts about Brad William Henke
- Born on April 10, 1966, in Columbus, Nebraska.
- He attended the University of Arizona.
- He used to play American football during his high school and college days.
- In the 1989 NFL draft, New York Giants drafted him but later dropped him.
- He played for Denver Broncos.
- He participated in Super Bowl XXIV.
- He retired from football due to repetitive injuries.
- After retiring, he took part in various advertisements.
- He played in various TV series, including ARLI$$, ER, Dexter, Lost, Justified, The Office (American version), and Orange Is The New Black.
- He made his debut in the 1996 movie Mr. Wrong.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, follow Married Wiki.