Britannia Star Kelly Reilly Happily Married To New York-based Husband Kyle Baugher since 2012. A happy couple without any divorce rumors. Kelly was engaged to Israeli actor Jonah Lotan before. See More..
Kelly Reilly, the underrated actress, the one who makes everyone leave the theatre thinking, "Damn her acting was pretty good!" is rising as one of the leading actresses in the industry.
Even titled as "theatrical Viagra" for her role in the theatrical Royal Court, the actress has garnered a huge fan base despite her low profile on the media. Beautiful and as charming as she looks, the 40-year-old actress who stars in the famous historical period drama, Britannia never seems to be aging and it's true that her husband is a lucky man. The actress is married to her financier husband, Kyle Baugher in 2012.
Let's find out all the details about her in today's section.
Britannia Star Kelly Reilly Happily Married To Husband Kyle Baugher: Get Latest Updates On The Star's Family Life, Affairs and More
The Surrey native Kelly Reilly rarely mentions about her personal life, especially her relationship with her husband Kyle Baugher.
The pair has been married for over five years now and yet there's only limited information about their relationship. The under-the-radar couple dated for few months before walking down the aisle, eventually tying knots in a low-key wedding amidst close friends and family in Hampshire
Kelly with her husband Kyle on their wedding day
Her husband, Kyle Baugher is a New York-based financer and ever since the wedding the pair is living peacefully without any divorce or affair rumors.
In an interview, Kelly mentioned her husband stating that he has been encouraging her to do theatrical shows in London. She stated,
"I hadn’t done a play in eight years. I was doing play after play after play in London, and I couldn’t manage a great personal life and do a play.
Now, I’m married and happy and content so I thought it was time to see if I could get that balance back."
Prior Kyle, Reilly was engaged to Israeli actor, Jonah Lotan but the pair called off their engagement and separated by the end of 2011.
Kelly Reilly with her former fiance Jonah back when they were dating
They started dating in 2008 but eventually split. As of now, she's happily married to Kyle but the couple is yet to welcome children in their perfect life. Kelly can be seen in the new English historical drama series, Britannia alongside actors David Morrissey, Zoe Wanamaker, Liana Cornell and Stanley Weber.
Kelly Reilly: Quick Facts
- She was born and raised in Chessington, England.
- Her mother was a hospital receptionist while her father was a police officer.
- Her grandparents are of Irish descent.
- She went to Tolworth Girls School to study drama.
- She applied in television series by writing to the producers of the drama Prime Suspect and luckily landed up a role in one of the episodes.
- Got her first movie debut from the movie Last Orders alongside actress Helen Mirren.
- Won Best Newcomer Award at Cannes Film Festival for her role in the movie The Russian Dolls.
- For her performance in movie Flight, she earned the Spotlight Award.
- She has an estimated net worth of $5 million.