Having a perfect life partner in life is a dream of everyone, and seems like the gorgeous fitness model plus an aspiring TV host, Catherine Paiz is pretty lucky in this case.
Catherine is in a relationship with her longtime boyfriend, Austin McBroom since years and the couple also has an adorable daughter together.
The family together has a YouTube channel named The ACE Family. To know more about the couple and their relationship, stay with us!!!!!
Catherine Paizom-Happily dating boyfriend Austin McBroom
The gorgeous, Catherine is now living along with her longtime college boyfriend, Austin McBroom who is the former NCAA basketball guard.
He is very popular in social media and has quite a fan following. The couple also used to play basketball together during their college days.
They are together for years but has not still disclosed about their marriage. So, they might be married but has not revealed the news.
The pair not only lives together but also has a YouTube channel.
Love is in the air!!!!!!!
The pair uploaded many pictures together on their social accounts which seem really romantic.
Mother of a beautiful Daughter
In the year 2015, the couple announced the pregnancy and revealed the news of them being the parents for the first time.
She even posted the pictures of her ultrasonography on her Twitter showing the baby of her womb. The couple also posted several pictures during the pregnancy time which is so perfect.
The family completed after they welcomed their cute little daughter named, Elle on 28th May 2016. Catherine even uploaded a picture with her daughter only after seconds of her birth.
A perfect family picture.
Now, after the birth of the little angel, the whole family uploaded several videos and pictures on social media accounts.
Quick Facts about Catherine Paiz
Catherine posing for a click.
- Born on 24th August 1990 in Canada.
- When she was young, she and her family moved to California.
- Graduated from St, Louis College.
- Used to play basketball with Austin McBroom.
- Appeared in the film, Lilin's Brood with cast Martin Sensmeier, Artie Smith, Brent King, James Wellington, Melinda Milton, and others.
- Featured in the romantic drama film named, Monday Might at Seven with stars Anderson Silva, Edward James Olmos, Lorraine Bracco, Pepe Serna, Mary Apick and others.
- Worked in the movie, You Can't Have It with stars Rob Gronkowski, Joanna Krupa, Jillian Murray, Dominique Swain, John Steven Rocha, and others.
- Owned a YouTube channel called, The AEC Family which has more than 2 million subscribers.
- The channel has an estimated net worth of $200,000.