From movies like Bounty Killer and Playing Clandestine to comedy series Adopted and horror series, True Blood, American actress Christian Pitre has worked with all the A-list actors in Hollywood.
Despite the fact that she's not grabbed many lead roles in the movies, she's still recognized as one of the stunning supporting actresses in American Film Industry and now, she's taking some time off the limelights as she's busy raising her daughter!
It's true guys, she's happily married to her husband, a lead singer of the band and living a blissful married life. Let's talk in detail about them right here.
Actress Christian Pitre is happily married to husband, Robbie Davis since 2011
Her role was critically acclaimed that year, but something more special happened that year, which changed Christian's life.
She got married to the love of her life, singer of the famous country band, Robbie Davis in a southern themed wedding, amidst close friends and families on February 12, 2011.
Ever since the pair has been together, and going strong for six long years and counting further years as blessings.
They couple rarely make their appearance in front of the media and enjoy their private time together. Well, we wish this couple lifetime of happiness and best wishes for their future endeavors.
The pair is blessed with a daughter
The wonderful couple, Christian, and Robbie together share a daughter together, named Presley who's now nine years old.
They share a lot of time together as a beautiful family and often posts pictures of together having fun times.
Quick facts about Christain Pitre
- Born and raised in Tennessee, United States, Christain Pitre is an American actress and former model.
- She has a younger brother named Adam and her youngest brother, Seth died in a car accident back in 1997.
- Her mother, Tammy was a teacher while her father had a furniture business. Christain lost her father back in January 2002, due to series of strokes.
- Pitre grabbed her first lead role in the movie Bounty Killer for which she learned capoeira style fighting and mixed martial arts.
- Her movies credits include Crazy Stupid Love, Bounty Killer, Teleis, and Playing Clandestine.
- She's appeared in hit series such as CSI: Miami, Adopted and True Blood.
For more latest gossips and updates, keep following our page.