CNN anchor Jeff Zeleny hides his Personal life or Marriage life; Is he secretly Married to Someone? Find out here
Jeff Zeleny, the senior white house correspondent for the CNN network sure knows how to keep his fans guessing on his personal and marriage life.
The journalist, who is famous all around the globe for his immaculate skill doesn't want anyone to know about his personal life. And today in this section we'll be getting up close and personal with the anchor.
Jeff Zeleny-Married or Single
The 44-year veteran journalist has garnered thousands of fans from his work in big news agencies like ABC, New York Times, and CNN.
Jeff Zeleny is single right now, He is rumored to be gay, Source: Adweek
He is always sharing a lot of pictures on his social media. No, not the pictures of his girlfriend or wife, but photos from his professional life.
Speaking about his personal life, unlike his professional life, he never talks about his personal life. According to many sources, Jeff is in a secret relationship with someone.
Though the journalist himself never himself said anything about the news. But we think he is still single and not married to anyone.
Don't believe in all those rumors as our reliable sources states he is never been married to anyone. Though we can guess he has dated a lot of girls but never found someone who he believed can spend the rest of the lives with.
He is enjoying his single life and too busy or dating right now. He is happy with his current relationship and not looking to date anyone.
Speaking of his previous affairs, not much information is out there. Due to his secret personal life, many tabloids are claiming he is gay.
Well, these kinds of rumors started swirling after he tweeted about the Gay marriage case.
But we can't judge a man by his opinion. Until and unless he himself comes out, we should wait for his remark on the matter and know for sure.
Quick facts about Jeff Zeleny
- Born on June 10, 1973 (age 44), in Exeter, Nebraska, U.S.
- He is one of three children of Diane Naomi and Robert Dean Zeleny.
- He has two other siblings James Robert Zeleny and Michael Jon Zeleny.
- He belongs to Czech ancestry.
- His ancestors came from Bohemia and Moravia.
- He attended the Exeter High School.
- As a high school student, he contributed some stories to the York News-Times.
- He joined The Chicago Tribune in 2004.
- In 2013, he became the chief White House Correspondent in 2013.
- He joined the CNN network in 2015.
- He won the Pulitzer Award for Explanatory Journalism.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.