Joy-Anna Duggar, famous for being one of the kids among 19 ones, of reality TV stars Josh Duggar and Michelle Duggar in the famous show 19 Kids & Counting, is expecting first child together with her husband Austin Forsyth and we are very happy for the couple!!
To find out about the couple's relationship, married life, and family, stay with us!!!!!!
Congratulations to the Couple!!! Joy-Anna Duggar Pregnant With Her First Child with husband Austin Forsyth
A baby makes three!! No, No, 20 kids in total for the entire Duggar Family!!!!!
"We're so happy and thankful to announce that we're expecting a baby! Every child is such a precious gift from God. I'm most looking forward to watching Austin as a dad and raising children together with him."
stated the beautiful 19-year-old Joy-Anna Duggar reality star to the People, sharing an incredible news with the media.
The lovely couple who married this year in May first met back in 2016 while attending the same church at Arkansas. Austin and his family moved to Arkansas and on the very first meeting, the duo fell for each other.
Following this, they engaged right away after few months of dating and eventually tied knots in a holy matrimony organized at Cross Church in Rogers amidst 1,000 family and close friends.
Then, they went to Geneva, Switzerland for their romantic honey moon and now they are all set to be a big happy family!
Mom to be Joy-Ann is very much excited for this proud and interesting phase of her life and she states,
“I have a lot of good memories of my mom teaching us and the quality time we spent together, and I’m really looking forward to doing that with my own children. It’s such an amazing thing to be a parent and raise children!”
Having been grown up in a giant family, Joy-Ann has always enjoyed the family time and to have someone of her own, it's really a dream come true for her.
But the big question is, will Joy Ann follow the footsteps of her parents and have a big family of her own? Let's wait and watch!
Quick Facts about Austin Forsyth
- Born and raised in Arkansas, United States, Austin Forsyth is a reality star and businessman.
- He and his family own a camp, Fort Rock Family Camp and Retreat Center for family fun adventures and biblical values.
- He's made an appearance in series including World's Strictest Parents and 19 Kids and Counting.
- He and his wife, Joy-Ann have known each other and since they were a child as Austin parents and Joy's parents are family friends.
- He's three years older than his wife Joy-Ann.
- His wife, Joy-Ann has ten brother and eight sisters.
- Joy Ann's net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
For more recent news and updates, keep following our page!!